• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Monthly Games for April: Meet Your Maker, Sackboy: A Big Adventure, Tails of Iron

Draugoth

Gold Member
2b618ff971cc16d08610c4a561b1a9754d45e3fb.jpg

Today we’re happy to reveal the PlayStation Plus Monthly Games for April. The Monthly Games lineup of Meet Your Maker, Sackboy: A Big Adventure and Tails of Iron will be available to PlayStation Plus members on Tuesday, April 4 until Monday May 1.

Let’s take a closer look at each of the games in turn.

4f81390ca1f9ea19208667b740d30e9f6342945e.jpg
View and download image

Meet Your Maker | PS4, PS5

Meet Your Maker is a post-apocalyptic first-person building-and-raiding game where every level is designed by players. Switch between roles as you mastermind devious Outposts filled with traps and guards, then gear up for methodical fast-paced combat raiding other players’ creations, gaining an edge by choosing the right loadout (melee, ranged, defensive), perks, and consumables to match your challenge or playstyle. Combine your creativity and build with a friend or join forces to raid Outposts as a team of two.

0dd5b41d254faccf0fc66369477fc95e5ddc814d.jpg
View and download image

Sackboy: A Big Adventure | PS4, PS5

Iconic PlayStation hero Sackboy bursts back into breathtaking action with a huge, fun and frantic 3D multiplayer platforming adventure. Go solo in an epic race against time stuffed with danger and peril or enjoy local or online party play, creating teams of two to four adventurers as you work together to overcome nefarious tasks however you can imagine, including unmissable co-op only levels.

9acfce92bc7953ffc9f0467614c25458de50cfea.jpg
View and download image

Tails of Iron | PS4, PS5​

Set in a grim land plagued by war, Tails of Iron is a hand-drawn RPG Adventure with punishingly brutal combat. As Redgi, heir to the Rat Throne, you must restore your broken Kingdom by banishing the merciless Frog Clan and their ferocious leader, Greenwart. As you explore the deceivingly charming world, you’ll encounter a cast of unique companions, ready to aid you in your adventure. And you’ll need all the help you can get, whether that’s new meal recipes, blueprints to forge deadly weapons and armor, or even a land-chugging, armor-plated mole mobile!

Last edited:
Sackboy for Essential?

I'm surprised how many big games that are still going to Essential. You'd think they'd hold that stuff to sell people on Extra and Premium.

Of course, if you don't flag it in April you lose your shot, so they can still add it to Extra later on.

I don't know about those other two games.

nial

Gold Member
Why would they have to? If you have Extra, then you have Essential and if you ever downgrade Extra and stick with Essential, you still have access to the game if you added it to your library.
I inow, but other early PS5 games like Demon's Souls and Miles Morales are there, so it's kinda weird lol. But maybe they will add it next month so it's available for new Extra/Premium users.

Fbh

Ps+ Essential has been pretty solid as of late so a bland month every now and then is expected.
I guess the medieval mouse knight game looks sort of interesting.

Last edited:
Ps+ Essential has been pretty solid as of late so a bland month every now and then is expected.
I guess the medieval mouse knight game looks sort of interesting.
PS+ Essential has only seemed to get better since the launch of PS+ Extra. I'm not sure how that makes sense business-wise, but I'm all for it.

Already platinumed Sackboy and it‘s an incredible good game for everyone who hasn‘t played it. The other two are probably just two more games in the pile of PS+ games I‘m goong to add but never play.

Top Bottom