• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Art thread (Official/Unofficial)

But because he's such a badass here are a few more...

8vOU8.jpg

VX26m.jpg

6xxED.jpg

a91gN.jpg

jPAGb.jpg

pNGg5.jpg

oAJNR.jpg

WKYU9.jpg

wbTQN.jpg

NSmdt.jpg

1e8ye.jpg

Dpg92.jpg

Gravijah said:
Keep up the good work.
Oh, okay...

This one took me a while to do due to not having the time to do it. Will probably take a break from this series to work on other things. Will get back to it eventually.

Ravidrath

Paul Robertson does a lot of great Pokemon stuff, including some insanely well-animated (and NSFW) Pokemon-themed girls.

grassbros02.gif

firebros2.gif

waterbros2.gif

kings02.gif

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Just read through this thread and I must say... Keep them coming, those arts are beautiful.
Kind of makes me want to play Pokemon again, luckily I don't have a DS anymore and don't want to play on an emulator again.

DonMigs85 said:
Lugia shouldn't have such obvious feathers, and Charizard must be bipedal.

He surely is not loyal to the original designs. Most of his pokemon look like dinosaurs or reptiles. But i really like the biological correctness that they aim to achieve.
His Sceptile for instance, does not resembles the thing at all:
Sceptile_by_MetalReaper.jpg

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
Pokemon is so damm cool.
I've always wanted to work on a pokemon MMO so I made these for my folio for the day that one may startup and I can apply to work with them :3

Kanto_Team___Raichu___by_Anuxinamoon.jpg

Kanto_Team___Gyarados___by_Anuxinamoon.jpg

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Anuxinamoon said:
Pokemon is so damm cool.
I've always wanted to work on a pokemon MMO so I made these for my folio for the day that one may startup and I can apply to work with them :3

[url]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/167/7/9/Kanto_Team___Raichu___by_Anuxinamoon.jpg[/url][img]
[img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs42/f/2009/166/b/7/Kanto_Team___Gyarados___by_Anuxinamoon.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Wow, these are great!

Ravidrath said:
Paul Robertson does a lot of great Pokemon stuff, including some insanely well-animated (and NSFW) Pokemon-themed girls.

Does anyone know how these types of images are created? Is it a special program, or do you draw it and then convert it ?

DonMigs85

Anuxinamoon said:
Pokemon is so damm cool.
I think I've seen your name in the credits for some games. I love these renders, do you have any more? Salamence or Dragonite would be cool.

Wichu

E-Mercenary said:
Does anyone know how these types of images are created? Is it a special program, or do you draw it and then convert it ?
MS Paint. Or any other drawing program with a pencil tool, e.g. Photoshop, Gimp, Paint.NET... Pixel art is best if done by hand, not converted.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
DonMigs85 said:
I think I've seen your name in the credits for some games. I love these renders, do you have any more? Salamence or Dragonite would be cool.

I have a few more, gengar, chicorita, sandshrew and koffing. I wanted to make my original kanto team (pidgeot, charizard and golem were the other 3) but I never got around to making them :(

Thanks for the kind words! Those 2d fan arts are amazing though.

Vulcano's assistant said:
I really like this "realistic" looking Pokemon. However I think they are rather imaginary (or fantastical) in comparison with these:

I like these much better; the other stuff that was posted earlier seemed to be drawn with the main idea being to make everything as ugly as possible, where these actually look like realistic animals.

TheOGB

Banned
ColtraineGF said:
Wasn't there another version of Gold? Oh wait, found it:
http://i.imgur.com/XvRpW.png[IMG]
I like the new version, although this one isn't bad.[/QUOTE]
really wish i had that comparison pic right now

but no I actually like both the older and newer designs.

Raonak

Banned
Thoes sinister pokemon alt-art make me want a Pocket Monster Hunter game. (Pokemon and Monster Hunter fusion)

epicness on an epic scale. I wanna hunt down that steelix.

Top Bottom