• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Art thread (Official/Unofficial)

Prax

pokemon_spectrrum_by_meibatsu-d45zlha.jpg

Haha, my characters with a buncho pokemon.

I keep wondering: Is it impossible for turtwig to learn vine whip?
Some lady at a convention tried to convince me that hers did! But I researched it and I really thought there was no way, but I just let it slide because.. who am I to argue with a possible pokemaniac? Was this lady delusional? LOL

Anyway, the turtwig in my image is supposed to be a hacked one, which is why he has a silver shell and vine whip. The girl with all the shinies.. also a hack. xD

cj_iwakura

I'm not a big Pokemon fan(devil summoning and pocket monsters don't mix :p), but I hope you all enjoy as much as I did.

demib.jpg

Stage On

Chet Rippo said:
Not sure why I keep bumping this thread for these, but oh well.

Only 2 more to go (unless you do the Battle Frontier dudes too)

Please Keep up the amazing work, I've been saving em all and would hate not to have the full set

Stage On said:
Only 2 more to go (unless you do the Battle Frontier dudes too)

Please Keep up the amazing work, I've been saving em all and would hate not to have the full set
Don't worry, I'm going to finish them all.
Thanks for acknowledging my work! :)

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I thought this was good, parents and their children:

Also, the source for one of my potential avatars:

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I'm actually not entirely sure. The dude is the professor from the first Pokemon movie I think.

Wiseblade

Andrex said:
I'm actually not entirely sure. The dude is the professor from the first Pokemon movie I think.
Yeah, It's Dr. Fuji from the first movie. He had a daughter who died and he was trying to clone her before Giovanni hired him to work on Mewtwo.

Acrylic7

Wiseblade said:
Yeah, It's Dr. Fuji from the first movie. He had a daughter who died and he was trying to clone her before Giovanni hired him to work on Mewtwo.
I don't remember the cloning daughter part.

Ezalc

Somebody should post Elesa/Kamitsure art, because whoever does is awesome, it has nothing to do with her being hot.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
That was your ex-roommate? Amazing! I saw some of those years ago but never really learned the source.

Is there an art book that contains unreleased Pokémon or early concepts of current ones? Like how Blaziken and Latias used to be one Pokémon.

Top Bottom