• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So data for future pokemon eps after the Diancie movie.

Seems Moltres is gonna appear (Ash did pick Froakie). There's also a Tyrantrum. Braixen, Chespin and Diggersby were also part of the data broadcast.

Boss Doggie

who needs context

s1UIhv6.jpg

Boss Doggie

no new ep next week since it's a movie special they always do

but here are some teaser pics for the next ep two weeks from now!

DWuuirW.jpg

sZnoYBh.jpg

4ZlhQca.jpg

JoeM86

Do you guys think we'll get some kind of hint at the next game in the hoopa movie?

Yep, we already know it too

Trailer for the 2016 movie at the end of this movie features Zygarde

If there was any special Pokémon like Sylveon, Munchlax, Zorua etc. used to promote a future gen, they'd be promoting the crap out of it. We're still long away from a new generation.

Yep, we already know it too

Trailer for the 2016 movie at the end of this movie features Zygarde

If there was any special Pokémon like Sylveon, Munchlax, Zorua etc. used to promote a future gen, they'd be promoting the crap out of it. We're still long away from a new generation.

So what is it doing at the end, just sorta standing there then roaring, or what?
Man I hope they do reveal the next game at Worlds.

Boss Doggie

Oh yeah when was the last time did we see a trade machine in the anime?

From what I heard, it sounds like the web broadcast of the episode showed it while the tv broadcast didn't lol

Ahh lol

So what is it doing at the end, just sorta standing there then roaring, or what?
Man I hope they do reveal the next game at Worlds.

According to the guy who saw it there was a castle then suddenly Zygarde looming in background.

How are emulators viewed on gaf? I've been watching Pokemon Randomizer runs on twitch and it looks like something fun to kill time with. Not sure which one to use though.

So Pokemon Bank is compatible with carts from every region, right? I need more space but don't want to get Bank on my JPN 3DS just to find out it would only work with the JPN cart I plan on getting soon. Speaking of the JPN cart I would really like to be able to move over my living dex in a few couple minutes instead of a few weeks so there's also that.
How are emulators viewed on gaf? I've been watching Pokemon Randomizer runs on twitch and it looks like something fun to kill time with. Not sure which one to use though.
Emulators are fine as long as you aren't pirating

Top Bottom