• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Sun/Moon Special Demo Thread

Sou Da

Greninja stats

m5kGngQ.png

I forgot about this. Can't wait to check it out.

Not sure I'll get the game though, I was really excited about it but I've been keeping up on all the updates so I've already seen a majority of the new Pokemon. Plus I'm still playing DQ7.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
OK what move is Aero-Ass? Google translate failed.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Thanks for the translation people

Since its Ash's Greninja, I'd imagine it's Aerial ace

Indeed it is. Interesting that he gets night slash instead of cut though. Maybe cut is gone now? (Seems unlikely, and we do know Surf is still in since we've seen it in trailers, but maybe they decided cut wasn't important because it's a shitty move that nobody uses except because of HM status)

Since Jangmo-o is in this, we might be able to figure out if it's a potential psuedo by seeing if it has a BST of 300. While this isn't exclusive to first form pseudos, all first form pseudos have a BST of 300. As an extra fun fact, Axew has a BST of 320, which is higher, despite not being a pseudo legend

The music of the hills area is pretty good.

Do we know what island this is on? The levels may have been altered for the demo.

Sou Da

Since Jangmo-o is in this, we might be able to figure out if it's a potential psuedo by seeing if it has a BST of 300. While this isn't exclusive to first form pseudos, all first form pseudos have a BST of 300. As an extra fun fact, Axew has a BST of 320, which is higher, despite not being a pseudo legend

I don't think you can catch anything in this, you can' shop and they don't give you balls.

SalvaPot

Pokemon is one of the few franchises that have a full army behind every little bit of info to mine it for all its worth, speculate, produce fanart by the thousands on a shadow in the corner of the eye...

And I love every second of it, can't wait for the demo.

I don't think you can catch anything in this, you can' shop and they don't give you balls.

Was referring more to the fact that this demo is going to be datamined, and while some data might be scrubbed, I expect any pokemon who can be found in the demo will have accurate BST in the data

Kouriozan

Really hyped for this, even more that the EU's full game release is delayed by a few days thanks to broken street dates.

Zyrox

I'd be surprised if it wasn't the pseudo, since Kommo-o is described as very powerful in its infoblurb and they went out of their way to have Hakamo-o and Kommo-o fight pseudo legends in the trailers.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't the pseudo, since Kommo-o is described as very powerful in its infoblurb and they went out of their way to have Hakamo-o and Kommo-o fight pseudo legends in the trailers.

On the one hand, it definitely feels like it could be one, but on the other, no psuedo has even been revealed pre-release before, and it could be another axew situation

Retrobox

What does the letter say?

Dear Sun,

If you're reading this letter, then that means you've already arrived in the Alola region.
Has your move (=changing the place where you live) been going smoothly?

(I'm actually having trouble dealing with "Umzug" properly, but you get the idea)

Top Bottom