• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
ezgif_3077441399.gif

0YyGyb4.gif

PoliGAF Thread Archive
PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll Reply to Thread
PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!
PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.
PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour
PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts
PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam
PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN
PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida
PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated
PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Jeb is a mistake. Jeb is a huge mess

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops RIP
PoliGAF 2015 |OT2| Pls print
PoliGAF 2015 |OT| Keep Calm and Diablos On

PoliGAF 2014 |OT2| We need to be more like Disney World/You are already Kay Hagan
PoliGAF 2014 |OT| Kay Hagan and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad News

PoliGAF 2013 |OT3| 1,000 Years of Darkness and Nuclear Fallout
PoliGAF 2013 |OT2| Worth 77% of OT1
PoliGAF 2013 |OT1| Never mind, Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PoliGaf 2012 |OT6| OBAMA
United States Election: Nov 6, 2012 |OT| - Barack Obama Re-elected
PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.
PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down
PoliGAF 2012 Community Thread |OT2| This thread title is now under military control
US PoliGAF 2012 | The Romney VeepStakes: Waiting for Chris Christie to Sing…
PoliGAF 2012 Community Thread

PoliGAF 2011: Forum member gridlock causes inaction on thread title naming crisis
PoliGAF 2011: The 112th U.S. Congress is now in session: Want some graphs with that?

Poligaf episode 2010: The Empire Strikes Back
PoliGAF 2010: On our way to November 2
PoliGAF 2010: Home Of "By The Time I Get To Arizona"

PoliGAF Thread of PRESIDENT OBAMA Checkin' Off His List
PoliGAF Thread of PRESIDENT OBAMA's First 100 Out of the Way

Wall of shame
xaxIp0W.png

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I can't wait for Obama to hit the campaign trail. Two weeks until he's out there all the time...

Jeez, I never make it on these post count lists anymore.

Early voting starts in MN this Friday! And you bet your sweet ass I'll be there.

kess

Regarding the flea market talk in the last topic, it might be an interesting research topic to find out when confederate flags became an okay thing to display in the rural North. I doesn't seem like it would have been a very popular thing to do when the GAR was in full swing and there were Soldiers and Sailors monuments going up in every county seat.

My high school used books that downplayed the slavery aspect of the Civil War, even though I live in the North. Ta-Nahesi Coates's writing on this really seemed to open a lot of people's eyes on the issue.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
If in doubt, threaten to move to Scandinavia. At least one of them will have the Social Democrats in at any one time and they're all basically the same anyway. The Kalmar Union should have just been restored to save us all the trouble of trying to spot the difference.

I posted this in the like third to last post of the last thread but I want an excuse to keep rereading it so I'm posting it here too. Obama telling it like it is at a fundraiser:

I was in the middle of replying to you and the thread was locked on me! Booooooo

But yes- Obama raises an excellent point I mentioned right before the thread closed. The electorate is so polarized, and a certain subset of republican voters are so locked into the conservative media echo chamber that ABSOLUTELY will not report honestly on either candidate that there's not really many voters that truly haven't made up their minds.

LA Times/USC Daybreak

Trump 57
Clinton 40

500% Surge in AA vote for Trump

Nate Silver believes this poll is now rated S++ and will have a weight of 7.31 after an adjustment of +20 Trump.

The race is over folks.

EDIT: Not a real poll, come on.
Sorry

Paskil

Posting in a thread about politics
None of y'all can understand why all of these hicks
would ever support someone as divisive as Trump
because to you he might as well be a giant stinky dump
but PoliGAF ain't into scat play
since they are more interested in making political hay
a little change in the daily poll cast is met
with a bit of shower play and beds that are wet
that is not a problem for me
since I am no fan of wee
I made sure in the end
I'm wearing my with her depends

Crayons

Banned
If in doubt, threaten to move to Scandinavia. At least one of them will have the Social Democrats in at any one time and they're all basically the same anyway. The Kalmar Union should have just been restored to save us all the trouble of trying to spot the difference.

if trump wins, I'm moving to Japan after I graduate in 2018
maybe I'll be the next masaki koh

Teggy

LA Times/USC Daybreak

Trump 57
Clinton 46

Nate Silver believes this poll is now rated S++ and will have a weight of 7.31 after an adjustment of +15 Trump.

The race is over folks.

Ah, someone posted some graphs today that showed Trump getting 20% of AA and beating her among 18-24. Now I'm pretty sure where they came from.

LA Times/USC Daybreak

Trump 57
Clinton 40

Nate Silver believes this poll is now rated S++ and will have a weight of 7.31 after an adjustment of +20 Trump.

The race is over folks.

I thought this was a joke post. Good lord you aren't kidding.

The survey, last updated Sunday, puts Trump's support among black voters at 20.1 percent – up from 3.1 percent on Sept. 10.

Why anyone gives this poll any press at all is a mystery. something is seriously wrong with their methodology.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Posting in a thread about politics
None of y'all can understand why all of these hicks
would ever support someone as divisive as Trump
because to you he might as well be a giant stinky dump
but PoliGAF ain't into scat play
since they are more interested in making political hay
a little change in the daily poll cast is met
with a bit of shower play and beds that are wet
that is not a problem for me
since I am no fan of wee
I made sure in the end
I'm wearing my with her depends

SiN92.gif

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
LA Times/USC Daybreak

Trump 57
Clinton 40

The race is over folks.

The world is going crazy. Wake me up election night

Iolo

I thought this was a joke post. Good lord you aren't kidding.

Why anyone gives this poll any press at all is a mystery. something is seriously wrong with their methodology.

It just fluctuates massively as one or two of their five black voters cycle in and out of the sample.

Geg

LA Times/USC Daybreak

Trump 57
Clinton 40

The race is over folks.

Wait now I'm confused is this a joke post or not?

if anyone actually thinks more than 5% of black people are going to vote trump, just feel free to just give me all of your earnings for the next several years because you are 100% definitely too naive to spend it on your own

It just fluctuates massively as one or two of their five black voters cycle in and out of the sample.

I don't even buy that explanation- that poll has an absurdly high sample of 2,507 voters, and is "supposed" to be weighted to match census data.

there should be too many black voters in that sample for that to be possible.

Guys. Come on.

That's not the real USC topline numbers.

It's 47/41.

The 20% AA vote percentage is actually what the panel is saying. But that panel is trash for like six different reasons.

Glad you guys are ready for the week. :) You're welcome.

Guys. Come on.

That's not the real USC topline numbers.

It's 47/41.

The 20% AA vote percentage is actually what the panel is saying. But that panel is trash for like six different reasons.
This.

I fact it's been rather stable the past few days. I don't think she's going to drop in the polls further. If the debates go decently enough I think she's going to rebound in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom