• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT16| Unpresidented

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
It is absolutely infuriating to read articles about research/interviews with Trump voters and what they really want in a health care plan.

They basically want the benefits of socialized/universal healthcare. The cognitive gymnastics at play here are unbelievable.

Tall4Life

There's no question somebody's getting confirmed, the question is if it's another Anthony Kennedy or of it's someone who makes us yearn for the days when Scalia was on the bench.

I mean, Scalia was staunch strict constructionist in every way. Don't see how you can get worse than that.

There's no question somebody's getting confirmed, the question is if it's another Anthony Kennedy or of it's someone who makes us yearn for the days when Scalia was on the bench.

I'm not really sure how they'd manage worse than Scalia. Even Ted Cruz on the bench would just be another Scalia.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I mean, Scalia was staunch strict constructionist in every way. Don't see how you can get worse than that.

Except when he wasn't. Dude just cared about his conservative ideology, he'd ditch the strict constructionist shit the second it didn't mesh with what he believed.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I FUCKING CALLED IT!! I KNEW HE'D DO THIS SHIT!!

This is the classic fucking Rainmaker.

This is exactly the sort of thing the Dems need to figure out how to fight against. They need to find a way to expose the con for what it is if they want to win in four years.

I know this is the dumbest thing, but hear me out. Dems need to learn from B. Rabbit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aamQEHfZRM

I mean it!

[someone baits Trump]
take all his insults away before he can make them
mom's spaghetti
[Trump, speechless, gives up presidency]

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1m1 minute ago

"groveling" when he totally changed a 16 year old story that he had written in order to make me look bad. Just more very dishonest media!
17 replies 3 retweets 2 likes
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 9m9 minutes ago

Hillary flunky who lost big. For the 100th time, I never "mocked" a disabled reporter (would never do that) but simply showed him.......
1,917 replies 1,190 retweets 3,325 likes

I. Fucking. Can't. With this mother fucker.

Someone take his fucking twitter account away for the love all things sacred.

https://twitter.com/molly_knight/status/818173249175465984

Even his supporters are tired of it.

PKrockin

ajzEPUP.gif

Holy shit this top right panel. Bad Reporter continues to be one of my favorite cartoons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom