• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a photo of you with a celebrity

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwack

I spent a few days cooped up with Chobot during the Santa Monica E3. My production team and I were running LiveWire. Not a fan of hers. She asked me to run to Starbucks for her (I was producing the effing stream, not a gofer). I go, wait in line forever, get her some crazy obnoxious drink, run back and within 1 minute of taking it, she spills it all over the floor. She also never offered to pay.

Not a fan..

If only there was some way to say "no."

Either you say no, you tell someone junior to you to go, or it becomes your job.

Reverend Funk

Comfy Penetration
Here's a picture of me with Eva Mendes
ryan-gosling-eva-mendes-baby-wedding-gty-lead.jpg

You can see why she'd be confused thinking you were a gofer because when she asked you to go for something you did.
It was well established who I was well before she asked me to make the coffee run. We had been doing LiveWire for a few years for IGN.

FrsDvl

I have a picture of me and R.L. Stine together, I ran In to him in an elevator. Very awkward. Can't find it anywhere though.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I've met hundreds. I haven't taken a picture with any. I'd only do it if they asked.
There have been situations where a third party might have accidentally gotten me in the same frame but that was before everyone had a camera at all times.

UFO

Banned
Preferably non-photoshopped.

Years ago, I was at a conference in South Beach. After leaving a club with a few customers, we stumbled into a beachside Irish pub. One of the women in our group noticed George Wendt from Cheers and the actor who played John-Boy Walton sitting at a table. They were in town for a production of 12 Angry Men. The woman approached Norm and asked for a photo. He gladly obliged and I snapped the picture. Not wanting to pass up the opportunity, I asked him the same question and he snarled.. So I stood behind him and the girl took the photo anyways.

8554649554_328a635694_b.jpg

Ignoring the fact that I'm fat as hell in the photo, please take notice of the beer stains on Norm's shirt. He stayed for another hour and then we got to witness him drunkenly stumble down the sidewalk hopefully towards his hotel.

Never has a thread been started on looser foundation then a picture of yourself standing giddy behind a drunk Norm from Cheers.

I like Jessica Chobot :p

Who doesn´1?!

I spent a few days cooped up with Chobot during the Santa Monica E3. My production team and I were running LiveWire. Not a fan of hers. She asked me to run to Starbucks for her (I was producing the effing stream, not a gofer). I go, wait in line forever, get her some crazy obnoxious drink, run back and within 1 minute of taking it, she spills it all over the floor. She also never offered to pay.

Not a fan..

Oh.. Sorry to hear that. Only had the chance to chat with her and Fran for about 5 minutes. Didnt want to disturb them any further since i had quite few of Sony sponsored wines already..

Hagi

It was well established who I was well before she asked me to make the coffee run. We had been doing LiveWire for a few years for IGN.

Did you take a picture of her without her consent? Maybe that's what got you downgraded to guy who gets coffee.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Despite working with a few celebrities, I don't actually have any pictures of me posing with any of them. As someone who works in below the line positions on film sets, I've always found it unprofessional to ask for a picture. I always cringe when I see PAs do it.

One of my favorite memories... so nerve-wracking too!! I spent months preparing for the possibility of performing for him, I didn't even know if it would happen since normally they are pretty tight w/ security and all that stuff. Luckily it did happen! :D

Did he praise you? I hope so!

Elitist1945

Preferably non-photoshopped.

Years ago, I was at a conference in South Beach. After leaving a club with a few customers, we stumbled into a beachside Irish pub. One of the women in our group noticed George Wendt from Cheers and the actor who played John-Boy Walton sitting at a table. They were in town for a production of 12 Angry Men. The woman approached Norm and asked for a photo. He gladly obliged and I snapped the picture. Not wanting to pass up the opportunity, I asked him the same question and he snarled.. So I stood behind him and the girl took the photo anyways.

8554649554_328a635694_b.jpg

Ignoring the fact that I'm fat as hell in the photo, please take notice of the beer stains on Norm's shirt. He stayed for another hour and then we got to witness him drunkenly stumble down the sidewalk hopefully towards his hotel.

...is it bad I thought this was John Goodman?

aliengmr

Not a fan..

But why did you go?

While reading I was getting hyped for her reaction when you declined to be her gopher, that I was totally let down when you ended up being her gopher.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Not me, but my bro has a photo with Gwen Stefani taken waaaaay back in the lat nighties with a film camera, meaning not only I have to sip through photo albums and boxes of actually physical print of photos...I have to find it, scan it and post it here.. so fuck it!

There's almost certainly video somewhere of her grabbing my ass. I haven't seen any but it must exist because it was so public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom