• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
446511485.jpg

How tall are you?

I always imagined trab as 1.50 or something, add 9cm heels and I'm not too far off.

Damn you mutes for being so tall, you make us slightly above average folk look like midgets :(

Arjen

My mom found this picture in a history book of the city she grew up in.
img-20130731-wa0004egxro.jpg

So i guess, making the history books can be crossed of my bucketlist.

Under my watch tower, waiting for the Germans or Swedes to invade. It will be any day now.

QKlqVTg.jpg

and being all Al Bundy

7PHu9VX.jpg

Heh that is pretty cool.

NinjaBoiX

If I can make it to the london meet-up, I'll give you the cold shoulder.

I've never bullied a person before, am I doing it right?
Lame. Try being a bit more childish and petulant:

"Hey short arse, go polish your head!"

Something like that.

Edit: Woodie, that looks like an awesome chill out spot. I like.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
1.93m (6'4").

So close to Stephen Merchant levels of godliness, yet so far.

(I should check again. Been ages.)

That's nothing, I appeared on a toy box!

Actually, I was so freaking cute they kept me in 3 consecutive editions. This shit was selling like fucking hot cakes!

11486629.jpg

SAM_1467.JPG

1208274918_f.jpg

Don't know what happened afterwards, I became so ugly :(
333_24667682969_2928_n.jpg

Minamu

A friend recently took a couple of new pictures of me (facebook profile pictures) and I thought I might share, as I'm usually pretty camera shy, and thought these came out great for once (with some photoshopping, the the photographer needed practice I suppose):

I got rid of the excessively long hair in my neck two days after. How old am I? :)

Sadetar

Actually, I was so freaking cute they kept me in 3 consecutive editions. This shit was selling like fucking hot cakes!

11486629.jpg

SAM_1467.JPG

1208274918_f.jpg

That post was totally epic! Thanks for sharing, even if you made me utterly jealous. You are awesome!

...and I am also thinking what went wrong. I was so... hmmm... ready to kill everyone already on the early age?
directphpr.jpg

Then something happened and I became a kissing fish.
naama7.jpg

(Ok, admittedly that is couple years old photo, still totally legit to put it along work applications.)

A friend recently took a couple of new pictures of me (facebook profile pictures) and I thought I might share, as I'm usually pretty camera shy, and thought these came out great for once (with some photoshopping, the the photographer needed practice I suppose):

I got rid of the excessively long hair in my neck two days after. How old am I? :)
I don't know why I am surprised, but you are actually freaking cute!

Sadetar

Good genes? I was taught by Mary's father, was a bit of a cunt. :>

Oh, also in the 185+cm club.
First time in a long time I am actually feeling rather small.

I am 168cm, 5'6''.

So I am not really even that tall, but for what ever reason I felt like a giant when I was in Liverpool and I haven't yet managed to get over that feeling.

This feels so good.

Minamu

Haha why thank you :lol I actually have another picture that looks similar to your latest xD But it's not 'shopped properly yet. It'll make a perfect dating site profile picture!

hahaha aww that's awesome :D

eyehategod <3

Yeah, it was cool and the game was pretty amazing actually!

That post was totally epic! Thanks for sharing, even if you made me utterly jealous. You are awesome!

...and I am also thinking what went wrong. I was so... hmmm... ready to kill everyone already on the early age?
directphpr.jpg

Then something happened and I became a kissing fish.
naama7.jpg

(Ok, admittedly that is couple years old photo, still totally legit to put it along work applications.)

Thanks :) But yeah, sometimes it makes me sad seeing old pictures, hate how fast time passes.

Arjen

11486629.jpg

SAM_1467.JPG

1208274918_f.jpg

Oh man, that's amazing!

(._.)

Banned
I can't help myself, but I must confess that I come to here once in a while just to drool over your photos. You are very edible looking lad.

Even though you are quite much fighting against my childhood's logic - I was conviced that the amount of beard and hair correlate since I knew only biker men with long hair and full beard and women with short hair and no beard.

aw thank you! :)

more women should rock buzz cuts

Hey Guardiola, Mourinho is coming to get you.

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom