• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Preorders for Xbox One X (standard edition) have started in Europe

PSOreo

Xbox is still strong in the UK
dkkuqyuw0aayhkciuox5.jpg

That’s done by the hour..nice spin.

Actual for this year
1OiDQba.jpg

Amazon Spain is always slow and rarely among other retailers, when preorders go live for various items around Europe

Right now the Xbox One X is listed at not available at Amazon.es, but it was never available afaik.
So it's not sold out. The console was just never sold (yet)

They also never had the Project Scorpio edition

Of course it's going to be top of the charts for today only. Not sure why people post pointless Amazon charts especially like that.

You can preorder without charge and cancel any time on Amazon.
don't worry. i will post the meaningless Amazon yearly chart and possible launch sale numbers from MS, too ;)

BatSu

Amazon Spain is always slow and rarely among other retailers, when preorders go live for various items around Europe

Right now the Xbox One X is listed at not available at Amazon.es, but it was never available afaik.
So it's not sold out. The console was just never sold (yet)

They also never had the Project Scorpio edition

don't worry. i will post the meaningless Amazon yearly chart and possible launch sale numbers from MS, too ;)

giphy.gif

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Is that through their 20% off your first credit offer?

It states that it's 10% for electrical...

Yea it is. For reason though the console isn't coming under electrical so the 20% works. My Scorpio Edition order back in August is still at £360 and was confirmed to be done.

Top Bottom