• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project GAF Inn - $5,000 for a mark in Obsidian's Project Eternity [FUNDED!]

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Man, I was just thinking about this thread (and shagg's admirable faith) the other week.

Come over here, you! *pats SquiddyCracker back*

*pats Trojita on the back*

*pats every giver on the back*

*pats shagg_187 many times on the back*

*Pats Ultimadrago on the back*

* Pats SquiddyCracker on the back*

*pats every giver on the back*

*pats shagg_187 many times on the back*

So according to Obsidian we should be brainstorming already and get a list compiled of what we potentially want? While it isn't good that we don't know what we can have, it might be best to get some things agreed upon so we can suggest them to Obsidian as early as possible once they are taking ideas for the inns. As like they said the later the suggestions come the harder it will be to get them to redo stuff.

I say every backer gets 3 votes, and are allowed to make three suggestions each.
Then we just vote on what sugestions we want, the top (whatever amount, up to Obsidian) are used to build the Inn/NPC/whatever.
Because Evilore owns the GAF trademark, he has a final say on what suggestions should be used.

F!ReW!Re

I thought I saw shagg post in the latest Project Eternity topic and said he would be making a new thread for further discussion/creation of the GAF Inn

LOL!! you guys are funny!

If you guys want, you can start the discussion here. I did promise to have some sort of thread going up this weekend. Sawyer stated that backer website is going to be up real soon and it should provide some sort of guideline.

Of course, I will take everyone's opinion in making the thread, so how about a little testing ground: what should the OP contain?

EDIT: Trojita's thread bumped. He earns it for now!

Keasar

Sorry to revive a old thread, I didn't wanna create a new one just to ask but are we gonna do another of these for Pillars of Eternity 2? I'd be happy to chip in again.

Maybe try go for the Pirate Party thing perhaps?

The Grog And Flog crew!

Sou Da

Sorry to revive a old thread, I didn't wanna create a new one just to ask but are we gonna do another of these for Pillars of Eternity 2? I'd be happy to chip in again.

Maybe try go for the Pirate Party thing perhaps?

The Grog And Flog crew!

Apparently we're doing a thread for the island.

Top Bottom