• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ games for June (EU, now confirmed)

Sulaco

Pixeljunk Shooter is an excellent game with a stellar soundtrack - I'd rather this than a well meaning but ultimately half baked indie game.

Hasney

Pixeljunk Shooter is an excellent game with a stellar soundtrack - I'd rather this than a well meaning but ultimately half baked indie game.

I'd much rather get new indie games than a retail game I already own since I bought all the ones I want.

That said, I do wish it wasn't another shooter.

FDC1

Does the NA offering differs much from the EU PSN+ offering?

Because that is a pretty weak offering for the month.

It's pretty sure the PS4 game will be the same. Else for the other consoles, it can potentially be totally different.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Getting a PS4 port of a PS3 game I already own is no fun. I mean, it was fun when it was Flower, for free, at launch, but not as a PS+ game.

git|rbug

EU lost resogun months and months ago. Don't assume anything about North American IGC content from EU news, it often ends in disappointment :D

oh, wow my bad. I've been reading too much NA news here letely. I "got" Resogun as my launch titel and haven't really been paying attention to whether it got taken off the program or not. but does that mean that the "Year round ps+ game", in addition to the monthly game, is also exclusively for NA? cause that would suck

Excuse my ignorance, I'm new to the whole ps+ experience. Never owned a ps3 or vita. ps4 is my first console since the ps2.

Sulaco

@ Hasney, the recent indie games have been a little hit and miss for my tastes.

I'm retiring my PS3 so it suits me to have this game on the new system.

oh, wow my bad. I've been reading too much NA news here letely. I "got" Resogun as my launch titel and haven't really been paying attention to whether it got taken off the program or not. but does that mean that the "Year round ps+ game", in addition to the monthly game, is also exclusively for NA? cause that would suck

Excuse my ignorance, I'm new to the whole ps+ experience. Never owned a ps3 or vita. ps4 is my first console since the ps2.

For some reason EU doesn't have a long term game like that for PS4 yet, just the one per month.

It's two. The banner never shows all the games.

Ah you're right, just seen where the banner goes, could be another game.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
NBA?! What the hell kind of sway is that gonna have in a continent where no one plays basketball. That sport sucks ass.

Dragon's Crown is cool though. Now I'll be able to admire dat jiggly action on dat OLED.
I play basketball. Well I used to play for my school Basketball team anyway. The sport does not suck ass.

And lo, that's my last physical Vita game that I don't have a digital copy of. All digital, baby! (and the US version of Virtue's Last Reward because English dub)

Am I the only one that sees Pay Day 2, Puppeteer, Stick it to the Man, and Muramasa Rebirth in the OP?

It's linked directly from the store and was changed back. This was it before

BoppKn0IAAEZ23q.jpg:large

sephi_6

Neo Member
If those are the games of such an important month, maybe sony is keeping the announce of a new rotation for the E3 conference...

Gazkapop

Got super excited when I saw NBA thinking it was for PS4.

I'm not gonna complain about Pixeljunk since we're getting it for "free" but I'm definitely about ready for some full retail games now. Hopefully Knack is added to the IGC at E3.

AngerdX

Dragons crown is great never got around to buy it, the rest not so much for me, the ps4 title just isn´t for me at all, never really liked any of the pj games, still cool for those that will enjoy it, i just hope they really step up the ps4 offerings soon.

Awesome. Already had both the Vanillaware games already, not salty at having bought them (I have both versions of DC)

Might get back into it if there's an influx of people online. Play this game people!

Massa

I can't wait for PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate, the fact that it's on Plus saves me $10/$15. Hopefully it's cross buy with Vita.

magnetic

On the one hand, I´m a bit annoyed that the free Vita game is yet again a title I already own.

On the other hand, Dragons Crown is absolutely amazing and I´m happy more people get to experience it. It is so much more than bouncy tits! Really like the game playing as the knight, but the elf is even better.

Tip: Turn off AI partners when you´re in the pub, playing solo without AI teammates makes is so much easier to follow what´s actually going on, and since the health of the enemy scales to your team they´re not any help at all.

Kuro

The Pixel Junk Shooter games are excellent. Too bad I much prefer the original aesthetic, I don't like the remake's design.

Derp1na

Banned
NBA?! What the hell kind of sway is that gonna have in a continent where no one plays basketball. That sport sucks ass.

Dragon's Crown is cool though. Now I'll be able to admire dat jiggly action on dat OLED.

Which continent are you from where no one plays basketball?

It's huge in mainland Europe. Not nearly as big as football, but still the second most popular sport.

I understand why so many people are frustrated with the PS4 offering (it's a remaster of an old game, and in a genre that doesn't appeal to everyone). That said, I'm excited for it. I watched IGN's video review for PixelJunk Shooter on PS3, and it looks really great. I'd love to play it on PS4.

Turnstyle

My sub just ran out, and as a Vita owner I won't bother resubbing this month. I don't know anything about Dragons Crown, but the MEGA TITS artwork is too embarrassing to see past.

Philippo

I bet at the E3 they'll announce the first AAA games for Ps+ Starting from July.
There's a lot they could offer: Killzone, Knack, ACIV, DW8, Tomb Raider, Need for Speed, Lego games, basically every franchise with yearly release.

jiggles

Banned
I know I keep saying this, but PS4 games that show up on Plus are all day one releases, and I'm fairly sure it's their new policy this generation, to avoid people holding off on games until they show up on Plus, and trading in en masse when something actually does.

I wouldn't expect anything like Knack on the service at all.

MMaRsu

Banned
I know I keep saying this, but PS4 games that show up on Plus are all day one releases, and I'm fairly sure it's their new policy this generation, to avoid people holding off on games until they show up on Plus, and trading in en masse when something actually does.

I wouldn't expect anything like Knack on the service at all.

I am eexpecting full titles to be available on ps+ soon.

reminder

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate is awesome. I wasn't sure about getting it for PS4 since i already own both games for PS3. I'll gladly take the new version for free. :)

Also, Lone Survivor is cross-buy i guess, so i can play this on the Vita instead. Dragon's Crown is great, too.

ZeroX03

Banned

Basketball is huge in Europe. In the 2010 World Championship, six of the top eight were European teams. No idea where you're getting your misinformation from.

And your personal opinion re: Basketball is also pretty meaningless. Others like it. Lots, actually.

Top Bottom