• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ November Preview - DD Dark Arisen, Vita Stuff too (NextGen is HERE)

That's a pretty solid month honestly. Is Dark Arisen noticeably better than DD? Does it at least perform better on ps3?

I'm glad I held off buying Soul Sacrifice too although the game looked awful and the demo wasn't much better. But for free eh why not.

Dark Arisen runs just as poorly unfortunately. Good game but man that grated on me a lot.

Aru

Oh yeah, Dragon's Dogma, Soul Sacrifice and Stranger's Wrath (though I wanted the PS3 version...) :D

Already own Binary Domain on PC and I've no interest in Ibb&Obb.
Great month.

Derrick01

Banned
Did we win against EU this time?

Most of these are sloppy seconds from Europe so no.

But compared to what SCEA normally gives us this is pretty damn good. There's actually quite a few games in there that I haven't played yet either.

mullet2000 said:
Dark Arisen runs just as poorly unfortunately. Good game but man that grated on me a lot.

That's disappointing. Oh well here's hoping it fixed a lot of the design flaws from the first game at least.

DigitalOp

Banned
HOLY SHIT

Awesome Friggin Month for US PS+

Im gonna have to whip out the Vita again!!!

Oh Im soooo hype! Soul Sac is gonna have a massive player boost now!! I love PS+ for reviving online communities!!
I got Binary Domain but DD:Dark Arisen was on my list!!!

Strangers Wrath was on my list too!!!

Mrbob

t0kLc0c.gif

Bulk_Rate

Holy crap what a great month. I picked up DD:DA on 360 a while back but havent played much and have since shifted my time to PS3 and having it on Digital Download is that much easier.

ironcreed

Banned
I wish I had a Vita for dat Soul Sacrifice. I already own Dark Arisen, but that is an AMAZING gift to those who have not played either Dragon's Dogma, or the expansion. As for me? I'll be content with playing Binary Domain again. Hopefully this will give the game a bit more recognition, as it's damn good.

Tohsaka

Really good month. I already own Dragon's Dogma, Soul Sacrifice, Stranger's Wrath and have played Binary Domain, but I'm looking forward to the rest.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Good stuff this month. Dogma was such an amazing game, can't wait to mess around with the additional content in DA.

Honestly when I signed up for PS+ it was a pretty lousy service, sporadically giving new games here and there but definitely not worth the $4 a month or so. Then it turned into a great service just for the PS3. Then they added in Vita content. And now with it covering PS3/PS4/Vita content, its really one of the best deals in gaming.

Ah, US+. Nice month for you, Ibb & Obb looks quite nice but the later stuff in Thomas Was Alone, which appears to be quite similar never really gripped me. Co-op might make it something more special.

oti

Banned
Happy for you US friends. :)

Now let's see what we'll get as yearly PS Vita games. (I hope it's not LBP Vita.)

Wozman23

Ibb and Obb is really lovely with 2 players. Some real cool puzzles in that which really make you think. Would recommend it to anyone

I'll one-up that statement and say its extremely challenging when playing solo. Controlling each 'gumdrop' with an analog stick makes for a very satisfying trophy if your brain can handle the multitasking.

DigitalOp

Banned
Also lol at nobody giving a damn about free Resogun and Contrast.

Esp Resogun, I see that game being mentioned ever 3 post in Next Gen threads.

Seda

I'm interested in both Dragon's Dogma and Binary Domain, good month.

Oh, and of course the PS4 titles.

Russell

I can't believe PlayStation 4 comes out in a little over 2 weeks. Not 2 years... 2 WEEKS! It almost doesn't seem real. Anyone else feel this way?

Nags

Banned
Fucking incredible month. I have most of these games except the PS4 ones of course and Binary Domain (which I've been meaning to check out for awhile).

Pretty sure EU has already had all of the PS3 and Vita games here, except Soul Sacrifice

Pretty sure they haven't had Ibb & obb. And Binary Domain was only offered in very few countries (UAE and Germany I think) as a replacement for some other game (I want to say Sleeping Dogs).

Top Bottom