• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ November Preview - DD Dark Arisen, Vita Stuff too (NextGen is HERE)

DogMeat77

So good. I've been wanting to buy Soul Sacrifice on the Vita but I couldn't justify it because I just have too much to play right now. Damn you Sony. I love you right now... but damn you.

I hope Vita-GAF is happy. I told you fuckers that because I picked up Soul Sacrifice you'd get it soon, but not a one of you even noticed. :(

If there's anything else you guys want through Plus, let me know so I can buy it and get that train rolling.

I can't believe PlayStation 4 comes out in a little over 2 weeks. Not 2 years... 2 WEEKS! It almost doesn't seem real. Anyone else feel this way?

I've got the DS4 I pre-ordered along with my launch day console via Amazon on Tuesday sitting on my table and every time I look at it and think "next gen is already here, where did the time go?". Make me excited and feel old all at once.

BaneDrain

EU got DD for October, so I'm hoping this means Far Cry 3 or MGS:R will eventually make their way to us as well.

I'm also pumped for the possible November sales that may come up, does PSN go all out for Black Friday/Thanksgiving on sales?

Possum

Seriously though guys. That Resogun box art is no good.

I wish it looked something more like this :(
6rHZtoq.png

Carl

Pretty sure they haven't had Ibb & obb. And Binary Domain was only offered in very few countries (UAE and Germany I think) as a replacement for some other game (I want to say Sleeping Dogs).

Ah yes you're correct, we haven't had Ibb and Obb... I thought Binary Domain had been a proper title. Sorry :) In that case yes, maybe US does win this month

JeTmAn81

I hope Vita-GAF is happy. I told you fuckers that because I picked up Soul Sacrifice you'd get it soon, but not a one of you even noticed. :(

If there's acting else you guys want through Plus, key me know so I can buy it and get that train rolling.

Ah, everyone's favorite thing. Casual narcissism. "I bought it so of course it dropped in price!" "I can't believe it's coming out on my birthday!"

Buylotsofvitafightinggamesplz.

Wynnebeck

Banned
All you lucky duckies who haven't played Soul Sacrifice are in for a treat. It's a great game and more people playing means more people to sacrifice haha! :D

Krakn3Dfx

I'm a big fan of Binary Domain, played through it twice on the PC. Might end up playing through it a 3rd time on the PS3 now.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
I've bought 3 cart-based games with my Vita.
Traded Jak and Daxter in when it went free on Plus in Europe.
Traded Liberation in when Ubisoft announced HD remake.
And now US Plus where I'm subscribed has Soul Sacrifice for free.
At this rate I might never own a Vita game.

DualEdge

Binary Domain surprised me in how good it was; glad more people will get to experience it. Looking forward to Dogma as well!

Jomjom

Banned
Wow I was going to buy Dragon's Dogma, Soul Sacrifice, and Stranger's Wrath really soon. This one month just paid off an entire year of PS+. Actually more since I only paid $15 bucks for a year.

Not to mention Res0gun and Contrast once I get a PS4.

Oh praise the lawd. I've only been a PS+ subscriber for 2 months and the instant backlog collection is already getting out of hand!

B.O.O.M

Hell yeah! :D Good stuff this month SCEA

Glad to see more people get to play Soul Sacrifice too...fantastic and addictive little game

j-wood

PS+ this month just makes me laugh at the "free games with gold" on xbox. Iron brigade and world of keflings everyone! lol

This is a really impressive month. Aside from whatever ibb & obb is, all of these are things I'd definitely play. I'm not getting a PS4 this month, but I assume you'll be able to claim the PS4 games via their online store? (note: I'm aware those two are year-long IGC games)

Nice. Vita's yearly games will change this month too, right?

The Vita IGC started at the end of last November, so they're probably going to wait until the beginning of December to refresh it.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Booyah! My mental list is on key once again. Binary Domain and Ibb and Obb are the surprises for me :). I've been waiting for SS (1.8GB btw) and DD to hit having extreme interest in them but not want to plop money cause they aren't my kind of game. Odd world is 1.4GB and I can only hope and pray for a good Cyber Monday deal on memory cards. Because I just hit the limit with this week. SS has a shitton of free DLC too. And color me surprised they didn't take slots from other allocations and instead just added more for the PS4. Though it doesn't look like we're getting PSP games anymore which I'm fine with.

Top Bottom