• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 mass production is happening (Leaked pictures on Chinese board)

C'mon don't be cruel. Do you want him to have a bigger meltdown than he had the other day on a Saturday night? Let him enjoy the weekend.

I was only joking. I have nothing against Albert. He seems like an amiable lug. I have a personal distaste for PR, but that's not who he is, it's what he does.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Somebody should tell Albert Penello. He seems unaware of what devs are saying.

SP9EKmS.gif

don't forget that there's going to be the pre TGS event tomorrow night. we'll find out what exactly it entails. hopefully a japan factory been making ps4 for asian markets.

Iacobellis

don't forget that there's going to be the pre TGS event tomorrow night. we'll find out what exactly it entails. hopefully a japan factory been making ps4 for asian markets.

Oh, that's right! Happening at 2AM EST on Monday, followed by Killzone and the Apple event on Tuesday.

Good times ahead.

Would love to get one at launch, however will have to wait until sometime next year. I might hold out until Black Friday next year.

Iacobellis

Okay, I know about the Apple event. What are these other things you speak of for which I should be excited?

Penello made some mistakes, but I wouldn't liken them to a plane crash.

SCEJA is hosting a pre-TGS event about the PS4 on Monday. Killzone: Mercenary for Vita is out on Tuesday in the US.

What's happening with Killzone on Tuesday?

Killzone: Mercenary for Vita comes out then.

Top Bottom