• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 mass production is happening (Leaked pictures on Chinese board)

Jedi2016

Nah would take to long to start it up. The console would probably have loaded everything before that animation has finished. Could be used for the first time that it's powered on. Would be a nice boot animation though.
Um.. they were talking about the bootup animation... what were you talking about?

He comes here and shills his company's console, damage controls negative news, and dismisses facts that don't fit his corporation's narrative.

Now tell me how he isn't a PUBLIC RELATIONS person since that is exactly what he does here. Public relations.
Sure. That's what he does here. But that doesn't mean he's directly in PR at MS. His job title, as I understand it, is director of product planning. Not saying he doesn't do some PR here on GAF and in interviews (Steve Ballmer does interviews, too). Just attempting to clarify his current title.

Caayn

Um.. they were talking about the bootup animation... what were you talking about?
The same thing ;) Only the underlined part was for a first-time power on. I'm aware that my post doesn't have the best word placement/order, apologies for that.

"Nah would take to long to start it up. The console would probably have loaded everything before that animation has finished. Could be used for the first time that it's powered on. Would be a nice boot animation though."

Sure. That's what he does here. But that doesn't mean he's directly in PR at MS. His job title, as I understand it, is director of product planning. Not saying he doesn't do some PR here on GAF and in interviews (Steve Ballmer does interviews, too). Just attempting to clarify his current title.

I'm not sure the title matters. The argument is against his character and motivations. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a witch. BURN HER!

main-feature01.jpg

That's awesome they have some online. I meant IN store since I was talking about the Midnight launch...;)

Looks like Sony found more stock lol.

holy shit you guys are bashing MS in a thread about the start of PS4 production? No wonder the outside world thinks (incorrectly) that GAF has a pro-Sony bias.

Top Bottom