• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#PS4NoDRM #XboxOneNoDRM || Now do you "Believe?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

QP3

Impressed that all of the tweets i have seen and read have been respectful. No profanity or anything. Nicely done, internet.

Boke1879

i don't think 4Chan has the ability to do things in a civil manner. Insulting tweets full of swear words won't help anyone.

Our best bet is if a site like IGN, Kotaku, Gamespot or even Gametrailers pick up on this in the morning.

CDX

<3 GAF Activism against DRM

hopefully this produces major results for us gamers.

I want to actually own the games I buy, sell them on ebay if I want, or keep them forever and play them 20+ years later.

IISANDERII

Somebody ought to also mention that consoles are losing ground to mobil and being more consumer friendly is as important as ever now.

i don't think 4Chan has the ability to do things in a civil manner. Insulting tweets full of swear words won't help anyone.

Right now is about the quantity over the quality, company don't give us what we wants if we are nice to them, they do things by profit margin so the more people we have the more bargaining power we got against them. But yes, if someone post on 4chan tell them to be civil for the message to get across more effectively.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
There, I never do this because I barely know how, but:

Lmj7Oun.png

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I have never used twitter in my life... but I will make an account for this.

edit: I might need help posting though haha'

edit2: dude... some douche on twitter took my username. wtf jerk.

There was once a /v thread about how i'm a viral marketer for sony posting on neogaf. I was honored.

I guess my angle now is to really sell you guys on the twitter accounts of 5 dudes.

That's the one I was thinking of! Wasn't the conference, but the teaser.

That video makes me so excited for PlayStation 4. I seriously hope Sony reconsiders. At the very least, I'm sure they will have a better system in place if they had to, and it's really cool how quickly this campaign is spreading.

Audioboxer

There was once a /v thread about how i'm a viral marketer for sony posting on neogaf. I was honored.

I guess my angle now is to really sell you guys on the twitter accounts of 5 dudes.

The twist is you're really Ken Kutaragi trying to pull the strings from your Sony coffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom