• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

psn down again

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
everything down today

Neogaf
PSN

Day of gremlins ...whats up ?

Yep. Today we must accept our role as Gizmo and just go along for the ride.

what_smoking_weed_is_really_like_06.gif

ReBurn

Gold Member
I tried to play Driveclub and the PSN check in froze the console. Had to hard reset and Driveclub was somehow corrupted. Now I have to wait on 10 GB of updates as I reinstall...

Ugh.

Walpurgis

Banned
It was down for like 1 hour and 30 minutes for me but I just managed to get in (PS3). Wtf is up with PSN these days? It was much better last gen.

Even the support / service status site is down (tried checking my PS4 repair status).

Looks like a small increase on the attacks for servers that Sony (and probably NeoGAF, some portion of Amazon, etc.) use in the USA to communicate internationally.

www.digitalattackmap.com

another day, another notch on downdetector for PSN. It is beyond pathetic at this point considering I pay for plus.

It was down for like 1 hour and 30 minutes for me but I just managed to get in (PS3). Wtf is up with PSN these days? It was much better last gen.

It was also easier to forgive outages because it was free.

klier

Any word on how long it's going to take? Sony is on it's way to ruining my friday night :(

Holland Europe :/

Erban1

It's halfway down for me, my licenses are verified and the store still loads, but I can't connect to any multiplayer servers.

Elitist1945

I have to admit PSN is becoming less and less impressive. C'mon, Sony - I love you and all, but step your damn game up!

Xenthar

Damn and i just got back from the store with the witcher 3. Hope i can play even if psn is down =( i wont be able to get the patches i guess?

DOWN

Banned
RIP Need for Speed 2015. I'm not buying a single player game that becomes vaporware every time pan or EAservers are down.

I pray for PSN's recovery

Top Bottom