• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break "just hit full production"

nib95

Banned
Interesting that they'd show this, Black Tusks game and Halo 5 off so early if they were or are 2015 and beyond releases. Makes me wonder how much of this years E3 showing will actually be of games within a year or so of a release window. Typically it's been Sony that advertises games way too early, but they seem to have switched roles.

In any case, I'd rather them take the time and properly flesh out and polish up the game.

Filaipus

Banned
Max-Paynes-face.jpg

They make such good games...
Waiting remedy, waiting.

manual4

Banned
Interesting that they'd show this, Black Tusks game and Halo 5 off so early if they were or are 2015 and beyond releases. Makes me wonder how much of this years E3 showing will actually be of games within a year or so of a release window. Typically it's been Sony that advertises games way too early, but they seem to have switched roles.

In any case, I'd rather them take the time and properly flesh out and polish up the game.

really? driveclub just seems to disappear from your mind?

really? driveclub just seems to disappear from your mind?

It was slated for last year, for whatever its was worth.

There's a difference between a game entering development hell causing an extensive delay and a game that was never going to ship any earlier than 2 years later, but is announced anyway.

Heard they've got dental casting to replicate the actor's mouth for accuracy

I'm sure MS has bumped up the budget to allow for all sorts of crazy shit.

MS were great when they were throwing money around at any project in order to get their foot in the door in the OG Xbox days. Maybe they're going back to that.

It was slated for last year, for whatever its was worth.

There's a difference between a game entering development hell causing an extensive delay and a game that was never going to ship any earlier than 2 years later, but is announced anyway.

So where are Rime, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Planetside 2, Everquest Next, Counterspy, Shadow of the Beast, The Order, Murasaki Baby, even third party projects announced by Sony, like Deep Down and The Witness?

We haven't seen much of the majority of those games ever since they've been announced, and none of them have confirmed releases dates, to my knowledge.

How do we know that they aren't talking about the TV show side of the game? I mean, they showed gameplay footage back in December at the VGX, so I highly doubt they are just now in production for the game itself.

Bgamer90

Banned
So all I got to look forward to for Xbox one is halo master chief collection and sunset overdrive for exclusives in 2014? And PS4 looks like the Order and that's it? I guess I have to deal with it.

post-35385-cant-deal-with-it-gif-llama-Im-uq0G.gif

Unless you liked the first Forza Horizon.

Edit: And The Order got delayed to 2015.

Second Edit: Didn't realize that this was an old post; my mistake.

Their is some logic in your statement, but also we haven't seen the game in 5 months. It be some foul shit if they show TV and no game footage

Oh, no, sorry...I was referring to the comment about the project just now hitting "full production". People on the first few pages were going all doom and gloom and predicting a 2015 release, assuming that meant the game was just entering production. I was simply asking the question of how do we know they aren't talking about production of the show episodes vs the game itself.

I apologize for any confusion.

Top Bottom