• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break officially coming to XBO and PC on April 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxbeldin

giphy.gif

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
The only thing left to know is if it's coming on Steam as well, and not just W10 store.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
One it Day 1 on PC. A bit surprising, but definitely appreciated.

To support Remedy I'll even buy a second copy on PC Day 1 for a friend.

DedValve

Banned
Not too far off. Would need to see more gameplay but if it has more crazy teleporting and lets loose gameplay wise like Vanquish/RE6 then day 1. They have a lot of potential with that super fast movement/teleportation.

we should be expecting a deluge of xbox ones at the local gamestop if every empty threat from forum goers actually is followed through with now.

as someone who owns both platforms, I'm just happy to see another Remedy game get as much love as possible

foxbeldin

Quantum Break's PC edition is the latest in Microsoft's wider push to expand its games across console and PC. Games currently in development for both platforms includes Gears of War 4, ReCore, Scalebound, and Fable Legends.

Gears?
Why didn't i know that?

Can I buy it anywhere other than the Windows 10 Store? If the answer is yes, I then have to decide whether to keep my $53 Xbox One pre-order or wait until the PC version drops from $75+ to an equivalent amount.

If the answer is no, then I guess I'm sticking with the XB1 version, especially after the Games for Windows Marketplace issues.

Certinty

Should have sold my Xbox One after Forza Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive and invested in a gaming PC.

Rise of the Tomb Raider, Quantum Break and EA Access, the only things I really care about on the Xbox One, are all on PC now.

Xando

Quantum Break's PC edition is the latest in Microsoft's wider push to expand its games across console and PC. Games currently in development for both platforms includes Gears of War 4, ReCore, Scalebound, and Fable Legends.

Uhmm....?

As a Remedy PR dude it's been pretty annoying to watch stuff leak the past few hours but the news is out officially and it's awesome to see the positive feedback. Thank you very much. We are stoked to be able to provide the Windows 10 version at the same time as the Xbox One version.

Scalebound as well?

Wow. Time to upgrade that PC and perhaps sell the One, as I don't see any other exclusives on the horizon that interest me much.
Hope it's a quality port.

Bl@de

Gears 4, ReCore, Scalebound, Quantum Break and Fable Legends all on PC? That's big news ... Or a typo

foxbeldin

Quantum Break's PC edition is the latest in Microsoft's wider push to expand its games across console and PC. Games currently in development for both platforms includes ReCore, Sea of Thieves and Fable Legends.

They removed gears and scalebound from the article.

Nothing in OP mentioned about "preorder it digitally on XBO and get a PC copy for free until April 4"

As well as it being packed with Alan Wake BC for no extra charge (and its DLC). Some retailers will also offer American Nightmare.

Apparently, if you buy the Xbox One version on the xbox store and retailers, you get the PC version for FREE. So don't cancel those pre-orders, buy Xbox One version for both!

http://remedygames.com/quantum-break-pre-orders-and-previews-launch-windows-10-version-announced/

Every Xbox One copy of Quantum Break will come with a full-game download for Alan Wake for Xbox 360, plus its two add-on packs, The Signal and The Writer, playable on Xbox One via Backward Compatibility.

Every Xbox One Quantum Break pre-order made through the Xbox Store or participating retailers will get you a download code for the Windows 10 version of Quantum Break and Xbox One backwards compatible version of Alan Wake’s American Nightmare.

You can also get Quantum Break branded SteelBook cover for your copy of the game by pre-ordering Quantum Break from participating retailers.

A new Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Break Bundle featuring a 500GB Cirrus White console and matching wireless controller, a full-game download of Quantum Break and a full-game download of Alan Wake accompanied by The Signal and The Writer add-on packs is offered worldwide starting March 29th, 2016 in most regions where Xbox One is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom