• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break officially coming to XBO and PC on April 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant stand PC Gamers.... Seriously
uG4jysA.jpg

Game is released on more platforms:more people can play game. What''s your issue?

Tankard

Awesome, now I will be able to play it and i'm getting hyped, Remedy is one of the best Devs out there, game looks fantastic.

Pejo

Well shit, this was one of the reasons I bought an Xbone. Great news though, I love having my games centralized on PC.

Shenmue

Banned
uG4jysA.jpg

Game is released on more platforms:more people can play game. What''s your issue?

Yeah and now Remedy, a legendary developer, has all the more opportunity to realize huge sales and get their hard work in the hands of more people. MS also benefits by making more profit on the game.

Fucking console warriors is who we can't stand, seriously.

uG4jysA.jpg

The Smug Elite attitudes they have towards Gaming in general. To me personally, I don't like them. They feel they are entitled because they wasted so much money on a PC. They enter every console thread, spout off bullshit and specs. Worse than any console fanboys

The Smug Elite attitudes they have towards Gaming in general. To me personally, I don't like them. They feel they are entitled because they wasted so much money on a PC. They enter every console thread, spout off bullshit and specs. Worse than any console fanboys

painting with such a broad brush doesn't really help things...

Salsa

are you a real person

MUnited83

For you.
Yes, the guy which only response and reply to a PC port announcement is "I cant stand PC Gamers.... Seriously" is obviously much better.

Salsa

Its not broad at all. Been gaming for 30yrs, All forms. Been watching the way they act in forums for years. And what I said is spot on from my experience.

so you've dedicated 30 years of your life to this hobby and learned nothing in terms of dropping the shitty fanboy label attitude

cool

Yes, the guy which only response and reply to a PC port announcement is "I cant stand PC Gamers.... Seriously" is obviously much better.

If it was REALLY about the games... Why does it matter where its bought? Why buy a console, then sell it for half of what you paid for it? Some of the shit you guys say, I don't think you even believe it yourself.

Shenmue

Banned

Hooooo boy won't bother replying anymore to you after this because you're going to be banned anyway.

GRaider81

If it was REALLY about the games... Why does it matter where its bought? Why buy a console, then sell it for half of what you paid for it? Some of the shit you guys say, I don't think you even believe it yourself.

I put it towards a shiny new Graphics card.

But this isn't a console thread. It's an Xbox/PC thread.

980TI teraflop subsurface 88GDDRDG scattering aberration MO-BO KOS-MOS water-cooled 640GB SATA Corsair Air 24Billion HDD XL99411Z trillion BG GBBGB

4K4K4K4K4K4K4K4K4K

MUnited83

For you.
It seems you think PC gamers are a singular entity, a hivemind you're trying to have a imaginar conversation with. Thats not the case. Hell, the only shitposters on this thread was yours with a stupid ass post generalising people out of nothing.

this must be a burner alt account or something

dofry

That's "Dr." dofry to you.
Its not broad at all. Been gaming for 30yrs, All forms. Been watching the way they act in forums for years. And what I said is spot on from my experience.

Some do but not many. The vocal ones are annoying but don't lump every PC gamer into that box.

Krakn3Dfx

I cant stand PC Gamers.... Seriously

c9feb428c502dc2fe7158866ea7a0a24.jpg

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Edit: Cross-buy is cool, I'll likely buy the XB1 version digitally to get the PC version. Guess I need to figure out how to actually get the Windows Store to come up on my Windows 10 PC at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom