• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break officially coming to XBO and PC on April 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its my main account. If I'm banned for calling out what I dislike. Then ban me. I'm giving my opinion like the rest of you guys.

entremet

No its my main account. If I'm banned for calling out what I dislike. Then ban me. I'm giving my opinion like the rest of you guys.

The issue is that it doesn't elevate the conversation, though.

It derails the tread and the opinion itself is basic ignorance.

c9feb428c502dc2fe7158866ea7a0a24.jpg

I'm sorry you feel that way.
[/QUO

No need to be sorry, Its something I've seen for YEARS in forums. And today is the first time i've ever spoke on it. We all have our likes and dislikes.

As someone who is trying to budget, this, dark souls, uncharted, and ratchet and clank all coming out in the same month is going to be brutal. Dark souls and ratchet are day one, but now the fight is between uncharted and quantum break in terms of which im going to play that month.

The issue is that it doesn't elevate the conversation, though.

It derails the tread and the opinion itself is basic ignorance.

I made simple 6 word statement, I didn't derail convo. And have answered back all questions without going at anyone on a personal level.

Jesus Christ, stop feeding the troll and enjoy the good PC news guys!
this is the sort of thing that will happen every time a platform exclusive gets released on another platform so hopefully exchanges like these will help people not be shitty fucking fanboys in the future.

I was considering picking up an Xbox One this year, but I guess I don't need to now, especially if these games have controller support.

Building a new PC will have more uses than just an Xbox One.

As someone who is trying to budget, this, dark souls, uncharted, and ratchet and clank all coming out in the same month is going to be brutal. Dark souls and ratchet are day one, but now the fight is between uncharted and quantum break in terms of which im going to play that month.
Yeah, April is the November of 2016. I'm getting U4 and R&C day 1, but thankfully I will be skipping Dark Souls because I don't want to play the same type of game every single year from FROM. If FFXV comes out in June or July, this year will have perfect pacing in terms of big games coming out, just look at this month as well.

And yet you chose this thread of all the threads in the world to vent on this issue?

Came in the read news on the game. And all I see is, why isn't it this or why isn't it that. Cant you just be happy the game is day and date released with the console version. That alone should be applauded. And that is the entitlement i'm talking about.

tuxfool

Banned
Came in the read news on the game. And all I see is, why isn't it this or why isn't it that. Cant you just be happy the game is day and date released with the console version. That alone should be applauded. And that is the entitlement i'm talking about.

Then you should have addressed the individuals, instead of damning everybody with poorly conceived nonsense. Honestly refrain from that bullshit if you want to spend any time here.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
There are many Quantum Break threads at the moment and this one was derailed beyond repair. Please use any of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom