• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break Review Thread

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
I hesitated to get it as my first PC game. I think I'll get Half Life 2 instead, as I never played it.

Insidegamer review (dutch)

9+

+ Great Story
+ great acting in game as well as in TV show
+ Impressive presentation of actors ingame
+ Spectacular gameplay
+ story goes indepth in different ways

- Aiming is hard to master
- Some animations seem unnatural
- Bossfights are too easy

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
Looks like this is going to be reviewed divisivly . I still see it getting 80+ on metacritic though, just becuase its Remedy.

Giant Bomb gave an Xbox exclusive a shit score? I'm shocked.

Last year they were xbots, now they are sony ponies. They change every generation those damn giantbombers! Soon they will become pc nerds using 3000 dollars on every pc setup and then in the end get fully evolved: iOS and Android gaming fanaticos.

scoobs

Blah... was hoping this was going to be good. Maybe I'll still pick it up down the line on PC when its a little cheaper.

K.Sabot

From everything I saw, this looked like Xbox's marginally better version of The Order.

I was hoping the TV portion would elevate it to some weird / funny / unique entertainment hybrid like Defiance ( I actually enjoyed the game and the show is fucking terrible / hilarious).

Sjefen

As I predicted yesterday, reviewers using the whole scale. Probably a very good game but with shortcomings some reviewers judge as very negative.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I finished this a few days ago. Loved the combat and storytelling but there's not a lot of content in QB. I couldn't download the live action episodes for some reason and stream kept buffering every 10 seconds. I really enjoyed the campaign but the choices don't really matter so there's not a big incentive to play it again. You can replay missions to get all the collectibles though. Was expecting more from Remedy but it's still a fun game.

Top Bottom