• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break to skip E3, new footage at Gamescom

Genio88

They did the exact same thing last year, i don't need to see nothing else about Quantum Break, i just need the game.

Why are people surprised? the same happened last year.

Exactly.

It makes a lot of logistical sense for Remedy to show the game at Gamescom. No reason to cart themselves halfway across the world when they can give the game a bit more polish and then just hop on a 2 hour flight to showcase it.

I'm kinda over waiting for this game. I will definitely get it day one, and love playing it, but considering how it keeps getting pushed back and back and back, I'm done waiting for it.

Them skipping E3 is tradition at this point. They seem to prefer Gamescom for whatever reason. But if it's the same section of gameplay it's always been, I'm out.

CrisKre

All that matters to me form Microsoft is Scalebound, I just am in love with Kamiya. (and Rare if they do show good game I guess).

Bring it to E3 PLEASE.

abadguy

Banned
What does that have to do with a high profile game skipping E3? Some people smh

It skipped E3 last year too so i really don't see what the big deal here is. I'm beginning to think that most of the bitching in here is the usual "concern" i see in xbox threads. Wow we got to wait a whole two months to see new gameplay footage, oh noooz!

Then if they don't have anything to show at Gamescom, you'll see the usual "MS got nothin else to show, they blew their load at E3" type posts.

nib95

Banned
It skipped E3 last year too so i really don't see what the big deal here is. I'm beginning to think that most of the bitching in here is the usual "concern" i see in xbox threads. Wow we got to wait a whole two months to see new gameplay footage, oh noooz!

Then if they don't have anything to show at Gamescom, you'll see the usual "MS got nothin else to show, they blew their load at E3" type posts.

Are you suggesting the people disappointed the game is not being shown at E3 are showing false "concern"? Do you expect people to be happy at the news? I get that the wait to Gamescom is not long, but it's hardly surprising people would want to see more of what has otherwise been a pretty big Microsoft exclusive, sooner rather than later.

Top Bottom