• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Siege |OT| Idris Elba sold separately

Disktrasa

Banned
honestly, this is in my top 3 games of the year

i don't remember enjoying a shooter like this in a long time, if ever

it's brutally unforgiving, but when everything goes right, it's perfection

+1

This is actually on my #3 goty 2015, it pushed Until Dawn to #4 :)

I think its time for people to stop whining and move along.

This game I swear...Its pretty fucking amazing. Completely different than whats out there right now. I love blowing through the ground, and picking people off from the small holes in the floor lol

Klyka

Banned
This game is pretty fun!

I need to remember that walls and such are breakable so I can abuse little holes.
Kinda seems almost insanely overpowered.

iMax

Is there any way to play Article 5 with your friends? Only way I can play it is through random matchmaking and it won't let me squad up.

E-flux

Has anyone tried running this with the SweetFX on? For some reason i couldn't get it to work at all.

The last cutscene in the final Situation level made me really wish that there was some sort of a campaign in the game.

MajorTom

I'm really getting pissed off by the game constantly lagging.
I know it might not be the games fault but the beta ran flawlessly on the same connection

Gaz_RB

This game is pretty fun!

I need to remember that walls and such are breakable so I can abuse little holes.
Kinda seems almost insanely overpowered.

Seems overpowered until someone blasts you through that same hole.

Game's actually #1 top seller on Steam right now. It's been #1 on GMG multiple times when I checked as well, but they have it for a reasonable price while a doomed 60€ Uplay game toppling Fallout on Steam even for a short time is pretty sick.

Word of mouth is carrying this game hard.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I'm really getting pissed off by the game constantly lagging.
I know it might not be the games fault but the beta ran flawlessly on the same connection

Which mode?
I get lag in T-hunt a lot because it is P2P.
Only see lag issues in 1/10 games in casual or ranked as they are on dedicated servers.

Khrae

Encountered my first elitist prick tonight, he kept TKing some guy cos we didn't want to kick him. His crime was he was in drone mode instead of protecting our defuser. A stern talking to probably could have done the job.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Encountered my first elitist prick tonight, he kept TKing some guy cos we didn't want to kick him. His crime was he was in drone mode instead of protecting our defuser. A stern talking to probably could have done the job.

Yeah I was annoyed at first but this guy just would NOT let it go. then he killed the whole team. I wanna say he was probably like 15 but somehow I doubt it...

Khrae

Yeah I was annoyed at first but this guy just would NOT let it go. then he killed the whole team. I wanna say he was probably like 15 but somehow I doubt it...

I was relieved to have something to distract from my own awfulness tbqh.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Same here. My only complaint is that the shotguns are too powerful from far away. Hopefully they adjust that. It's kind of ridiculous they let you put w scope on them
Thats funny cause I can't kill anything beyond three meters. Ohk close, water pistol at range. In Hunt the AI is lethal at range, but pvp they really suck at mid range and beyond. In my experience.

Klyka

Banned
It's funny being the only one on the team using your mic and seeing everyone whirl around when you call out positions.

People need to use their mics more,I don't get it.

Also,why do people not pick up Rooks armor when I put it down?
I mark it,I call it out,I remind them = nope,not picking it up.

Man, I love the hell out of this game but I'm getting really frustrated with the disconnects.

Me and a team of randoms were in a really intense ranked game, 4 to 4 overtime match point...and I get disconnected as soon as the enemy team breaches.

I swear I get disconnected from 1/5 games, port forwarded, open nat, I don't get it.

tGDyMXM.jpg

I swear guys, we totally found it like this...

Thats funny cause I can't kill anything beyond three meters. Ohk close, water pistol at range. In Hunt the AI is lethal at range, but pvp they really suck at mid range and beyond. In my experience.

That's been my experience as well. I find it very difficult to get kills, well, at all - but esp with shotguns.

GravyButt

Do you guys find it necessary for the rds or any other sights. Im new so I have little renown thus far and not a lot of time atm. Wondering if its worth it to drop 200 or so on a sight.

Also am I wrong for running a shotgun? Random team didn't like the idea today but I did well. They kept telling me shotguns were useless. I don't think they were right.

Drewfonse

Do you guys find it necessary for the rds or any other sights. Im new so I have little renown thus far and not a lot of time atm. Wondering if its worth it to drop 200 or so on a sight.

Also am I wrong for running a shotgun? Random team didn't like the idea today but I did well. They kept telling me shotguns were useless. I don't think they were right.

You should have team killed them. Who is useless now, bitch?

TheZink

I don't like the scopes but the triangle sight is nice.

Tonight my crew wasn't on, so I had to single it out in the casual room, which hasn't been bad until tonight. Actually had my best night, but there was zero teamwork, no mics except for guys who liked to yell at their teammates (the ones that are always dead last and die within 30 seconds EVERY TIME), and just ZERO awareness.

When you got 4 others with mics though, working together... its my GOTY.

Love this game so much but playing it on Xbox one and I've spent more time trying to connect to my friends and get into games without one of us dropping, than actually playing the game.

Top Bottom