• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ratchet and Clank (PS4) - First Trailer [Up: 8 minutes of gameplay, $40]

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Graphics are incredible.

Gameplay doesn't look like much has changed. Not a bad thing, but still.

Watcher

Ratchet was my fav ps2 series. The ps3 games felt way way too easy hopefully they up the challenge. Looks great tho

SuperÑ

OptionN, ShiftN
Looks like the PS3 version.

Nah, just kidding. I loved the visuals back then and i honestly think they hold up to this day.

Umm that looks absolutely awesome. If they can truly achieve that fidelity on the final game, and maybe it already is as a lot of that seemed to be gameplay, and Sony has hardly mislead on graphics this gen...man it is beautiful.

Cardon

Looks great. Haven't been too happy with the last few R&C games, but I'm excited to check this out.

FUCKING HYPE AS FUUUUUUCK

Goddamn! Beautiful, looks smooth and fast, voice acting and writing on point as ever! This is how it looks a year out?!? Incredible.

Praise be to Insomniac.

That looks pretty great. Not sure what's bullshot and what's in-game, lol. I hope you actually get too steer that spaceship, as seen in 0:57, and it's not just a cut-scene/cinematic.

Carl

Looks great, blimey. Recognised the locations so i'm happy they're not changing too much of it :)

E: Obiously i meant to post this in the trailer thread. Gameplay looks bloody good too though, wow. Nice work Insomniac crew

Top Bottom