• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ratchet & Clank - Review Thread

Wil348

giphy.gif

psn

Where can I get it cheap (digital)? Amazon.com has it for 39$. Can't wait until it releases in Europe.

it's friggin 2016, why do they have to split the release dates

SerTapTap

Pleasantly surprised by the reviews thought they would be lower with critics dismissing it as just another Ratchet and Clank game, hope it sells well so we can keep getting more R&C games in the future since it's one of the rare franchises that have survived as long as it has.

Have you seen scores for other (main) Ratchet and Clank games? 8s and 9s pretty much are "another ratchet and clank game"...it's not like it's a poorly received series.

how do i get it for 30 on amazon. it shows 40 bucks to me
I assume they mean the $8/20% prime discount

Man, this is tough. This or Star Fox? Both are the same price in my country, but only one will decrease in price quickly(you know how it goes with Nintendo games)... then again Sunset Overdrive was my favorite game this gen...

Have you seen scores for other (main) Ratchet and Clank games? 8s and 9s pretty much are "another ratchet and clank game"...it's not like it's a poorly received series.

Oh I know, its just it feels like reviewers are harsher and less forgiving than they were in the last two generations. Wasn't expecting the quality to be any different of course.

kgtrep

Cheers to Insomniac. Was planning on buying the game later to save money right now, but to hell with it. Love R&C.

WITHE1982

Fantastic scores. I just pray that it sells as well as it's reviewed.

If there's one genre that I want to see revived it's 3D platformers.

With Yooka-Laylee also coming later this year it gives me a glimmer of hope that Jak, Sly and even Crash may just follow suit.

Buying it on the 22nd even if it feels so far away. I'd just buy from the US but I really want the physical version.

Elixist

Fantastic scores. I hope Sony invests more into these kind of games from now on.

i hope they're doing a sly cooper like for this for the movie release. if it looks like this ill be so happy. they've been way quiet on that since the reveal hope its not canned.

Hedrush

Where can I get it cheap (digital)? Amazon.com has it for 39$. Can't wait until it releases in Europe.

it's friggin 2016, why do they have to split the release dates

Just buy $40 of digital PSN codes from Amazon and redeem then on your US account if you have one, if not create one.

Raptomex

And this is a movie tie-in or based on the movie or both pieces of media are telling the same story? Looks good. I may pick this up.

Vire

Motherfuck, I scratched off this PSN gift card to get this and I can't read the last two letter/numbers on the card.

Top Bottom