• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Received $10 from Sony (Expire on Nov 30th)

CodeNfX

Got the $10 code and didn't even realized about this. Just got a pro last week. Now my problem is my account already has $145 credit so I can't redeem it because it only allows $150 credit. Hope there's a good sale coming this month!

_woLf

For some reason my girlfriend's PSN account (that doesn't have plus and isn't the main account on the ps4) got the $10 credit a couple hours ago. My account didn't get it.

:/

I wonder if I can get it moved. It's super frustrating because my account is the one with PS Plus, aka the one with access to discounts and stuff... why on earth did it go to the other account when I signed into this one first :/

edit: so i called them and they walked me through the process of simply pressing X on the offer and it showing me a code to redeem. I was afraid it'd auto redeem it. bah. yay money

SlickVic

It was for people who bought a ps4 pro in nov and signed on psn and linked it

There's probably more to it than that. There seems a lot of us here who met both those criteria and did not get a code. Maybe we will by the end of the month, but nothing so far.

Edit: Just checked my notifications and got a $10 code. Hopefully everyone else who got a Pro in November and set it up on PSN will be getting theirs soon if they didn't already get one.
Now whether to spend this on the soon-to-be-delisted Uncharted 4 season pass to get the story DLC cheaper or save it for the holiday sale.

plidex

I had already given up on the hope of getting a code but I just received it!

I activated my Pro the 24th or 25th of November.

Now I'm so tempted to buy FFXV instead of waiting for a price drop, but on the other hand I have so many games to play. First world problems.

Quentin

Banned
Got the $10 code and didn't even realized about this. Just got a pro last week. Now my problem is my account already has $145 credit so I can't redeem it because it only allows $150 credit. Hope there's a good sale coming this month!
I'll help u spend some of that money

This topic is making me really salty. I never get any of the so-called "random" codes and I still haven't gotten this $10 code. I guess I'm not a valued customer.

This topic is making me really salty. I never get any of the so-called "random" codes and I still haven't gotten this $10 code. I guess I'm not a valued customer.
Did you buy a Pro? I did a few weeks after launch and just got the code. Seems there was a Nov cut-off and now a new round of codes for Dec. Doesn't really seem random.

JDHarbs

I just got one today after purchasing a slim on black Friday. Expires at the end of December. Does psn usually have sales around the holidays? Trying to think of what to spend it on.

I got a $10 voucher from Sony shortly after upgrading to a Pro, which was a nice surprise. I used it to knock $10 off the Final Fantasy XV season pass, which feels slightly gross... but I'll give myself a break since it's the only season pass I've ever bought.

plidex

I just got one today after purchasing a slim on black Friday. Expires at the end of December. Does psn usually have sales around the holidays? Trying to think of what to spend it on.

The code expires at the end of December, but if you redeem it and add the $10 to your wallet, the money won't expire.

Finally got mine yesterday. I'm happy to get it, but all of my game purchases are done for 2016 (after my copy of the The Last Guardian arrives tomorrow). Maybe there will be something I want in the Holiday sale.

Sony can fuck off

Bought a PS4 Pro, PSVR Launch Bundle and tons of games for each in a month's time and got nothing.

However they determining this is fucking bullshit RNG instead of actually rewarding loyal customers.

Nothing surprising as Sony has the worst customer support in the industry.

RockmanBN

Got it. Bought the Pro on launch, but I didn't activate my account until a week after. Got the Afterbirtb DLC for Isaac.

DrkSage

Just got a code (bought a slim on Black Friday) I don't know what to spend it on :( I got volgarr the Viking on the cart but I don't know if I should buy it or wait for a sale in case I see something else I like

Or spend it on a vita game.

since i never got those emails promos for cash or discounts, i checked my US account on my PS4 and there it was. 10 bucks was sent to me when i activated my Slim two months ago.

however, since i did my transfer from the Slim to my Pro via LAN will a i get another 10$? already redeemed my previous code btw.

BigEmil

Got it today on my secondary US PSN account no email just a notification on PS4 when I logged in it, weird

Top Bottom