• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recore announced (Spring 2016, Armature and Inafune, Xbox One exclusive)

iNvid02

take the sphere and put it into different machines to overcome obstacles? phil just said 1st party XB1 exclusive

vsnPuD9.jpg

Miker

Inafune, eh? I thought he was busy w/ mighty no. 9, and I thought Armature was busy with porting Igavania to Wii U (lol). Guess they can do two things at once though.

Ithil

Gonna need a little bit more information on which "Metroid Prime makers" that is. Like the mailroom clerk or...?

"From the Creators of Metroid Prime"

A bit of a stretch, in my opinion.

In any case, this game looks really interesting. Really cool art style and the main character looks awesome.

Between this and bringing Bloodstained/UE4 to Wii U, looks like Armature is busily making contacts with the big-name developers from Japan.

Hope this makes it to PC as well, like other Xbox exclusives we heard about last year.

Trailer was cool, but man after last e3 I just can't get behind cv trailers without gameplay to follow. Cg trailers are cool, but show some gameplay to support it.

NotLiquid

Armature's previous original games haven't been that good and the lack of game play to explain it didn't get me very interested.

Can't say I'm excited.

Top Bottom