• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Revelations 1+2 confirmed for Switch

Yup, I have the Wii U version of Rayman on my hard drive and it's 7.something GB, but the switch version on the eshop page is only 2.something.

Huh. That's really interesting. Assuming the game's quality hasn't been compromised in any meaningful way, good job, Ubisoft.

Lego city went from 20 gigs on wii u to an 8 gig switch cart too, it seems switch compression is pretty awesome

Bulzeeb

I still want to know if this game will support gyro aiming, that is my only requirement to double dip REV1 and get REV2 for my switch instead of going pc for 2

Seik

Banned
Will probably buy the US version to have the first one on cart and import the separate Asian version of Rev 2 for the same purpose.

Any website where it's available now? Play-Asia only has the US version so far.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yeah missing Halloween and Black Friday sucks. Really curious about these late in the year releases. Doesn't seem like a good tactic. Especially with how DR4 fared last year.

They probably had to go into overdrive Mode just to have it out by this year....i think they will be fine since they are getting it out before Christmas....but yeah sooner would have been even better.

Seik

Banned
They probably had to go into overdrive Mode just to have it out by this year....i think they will be fine since they are getting it out before Christmas....but yeah sooner would have been even better.

Yep, they saw the surprising success of USF2 and went all "Fuck fuck fuck fuck whadowedo whadowedo?!". :lol

At least we'll have it before Christmas, as you said.

jmizzal

If it's a global release, then Nov 28 would be the NA date.

Was hoping to have it earlier, to be honest. :(

Yea me too but at least it comes after all the big waves of games in the Fall for me.

I expect Xenoblade 2 in Dec, plus i'm only getting Revelations 2

That's waaaay too late.

I mean its already a late game, Revelations 2 came out in 2015 and Revelations came out in 2012, whats a few more months for Switch

Top Bottom