• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Far Cry 4 = Q1 2014, Rainbow Six Vita, AC3:L -> PSN/XBLA, [Tom Clancy's Rogue]

Sorry for the bump but it now appears that most of the facts were true with AC4, Rayman Legends Vita, The Crew, Tom Clancy's The Division and ACL HD.

Now the only missing games are Rainbow Six Vita, Far Cry HD and FC4 even if it seems obvious that this one is delayed.

Good job insider !

Far Cry HD has already been leaked, some rating board dropped that bomb during the summer.
Just FC4 and R6 Vita, I have no doubt FC4 is coming....but not Q1 2014, lol.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
To note, Tom Clancy's Rogue was the old name of The Division.

Far Cry HD has already been leaked, some rating board dropped that bomb during the summer.
Just FC4 and R6 Vita, I have no doubt FC4 is coming....but not Q1 2014, lol.
Ubisoft delayed a next-gen existing IP title out of Q1 that they never announced, so I suspect it was that.

Acheteedo

Annualisation depresses me, don't run Far Cry into the ground, Ubi. Just look at what taking your time does, as with GTAV.

rdrr gnr

How did I miss this thread? Legit info. FC4 has me excited as long it doesn't reuse too many assets. If it's a totally new location -- I'm in.

sunnz

If it is more like FC3, then it wont be Day 1.
It was a good game but compared to 2, it was worse ( I know I am in the minority) even with some good improvements.

More hardcore and less UI.

Rlan

Far Cry Classic Screens were leaked a while ago:

Stumbled across these grabs of Far Cry Classic

fcrycl_keyart_1ablplht.jpg

farcry19fbxp.jpg

farcry2afzyv.jpg

farcry3iga3t.jpg

Non-borked AR

iZTGQ628dhIOQ.jpg

ugh... one year to make a new game?

Why can't publishers give these guys at least 2 years? The quality is shit with just a year.

It's probably a separate team to that which developed FC3, but nonetheless I agree that it does seem very soon. Particularly since there was 4 years between 2 and 3.

Well seeing as how all the other Rainbow Six games are delayed, it stands to reason that the Vita one would be delayed too, ya know?

Top Bottom