• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Resident Evil 8 will be Third-Person, might bring back Hook Man, still early in development

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I wonder when the Code Veronica Remake banter will start. If I was Capcom I’d make RE8 and then focus on a Code Veronica Remake.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I dunno, I’m fine with the original Code Veronica. I love the PS1.5/early PS2 look of it. :p

SuperGooey

Stop spreading misinformation by spreading Evil VR's bullshit. He's a troll.

Time and time again, he makes shit up, is wrong, then deletes his tweet. Just last week he said that RE3 was a 2021 release, among other things, was completely wrong, then deleted his tweets.
RlVe6dH.png

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

Ill take a 3rd person RE with who made resident evil 2/3 team. Or a 1st person, RE7 was great, different but great.

Remake Code Veronica. Its one that needs some balancing and was longer than the others so it will be amazing.
Or give us Zero or Resident Evil 1 in the new engine remake

Last edited:
Top Bottom