• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[RUMOR] Super Smash Bros Switch images leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiteio

Top-of-the-page reminder:

If the Smash screenshots turn out to be part of Josh Thomas' "Make Believe" series on TheBitBlock, don't give him the clicks.

Guy is a horrible piece of shit:

C70CYHIW4AEakr8.jpg

josh2.png

tumblr_o2914gmngy1refye5o1_1280.png

Screenshot_2017-03-23_at_4.19.42_PM.png

Screenshot_2017-03-23_at_4.19.05_PM.png

Josh_Charles.png

josh.png

joshidiot9.png

CTM1bWYUAAAwNDL.png:large

tumblr_o2914gmngy1refye5o3_1280.png

4AO90uC.png

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I think this has become "opinions: the argument" now, but Decidueye is a much better candidate for a Smash character than Sceptile. Zoner, Ghost, interesting visual design. Probably the best Grass starter ever (imo obviously). Just has much more personality and flair to its whole design than Sceptile.

In any case, I believe it's the best candidate for a Grass starter. It's decently popular and it has the added bonus of relevancy to the current Pokémon generation.

It's more on me not really seeing any starter being better than the other.

Yeah as a Sceptile fan, I agree with most of these points (except being better, Decidueye is just too damn slow =/ ) but I'd love to see his inclusion in a Smash game. Sceptile got his fill in Pokken so it's good to spread the love.

If you ask me, if I have to get a grass Pokemon, it's...

250px-798Kartana.png

but a starter? I prefer Torterra or Serperior

C70CYHIW4AEakr8.jpg

josh2.png

tumblr_o2914gmngy1refye5o1_1280.png

Screenshot_2017-03-23_at_4.19.42_PM.png

Screenshot_2017-03-23_at_4.19.05_PM.png

Josh_Charles.png

josh.png

joshidiot9.png

CTM1bWYUAAAwNDL.png:large

tumblr_o2914gmngy1refye5o3_1280.png

4AO90uC.png

block2.jpg

Note that it's too small to see in the image, but that last one quoted an email from Nintendo PR, with her full name, which he then called her out via her Twitter handle.

Holy shit! I remember this guy's videos from the Wii era and I always thought he seemed like a nice chill dude... what the fuck, he's out of his mind obviously.

What was his relation to gamexplain?

Heyt

Banned
The notion that people should not have jobs if you dislike what they think is amazing to me. If I thought that way I would not consume anything in fear of being supporting someone who I may find dislikeable. Plus I don't think anyone deserve to live under a bridge just to hold some views that don't materialize into much.

What was his relation to gamexplain?

He joined them in some discussions a long while ago. He could also be seen in some online matches gamexplain staff had IIRC.

Top-of-the-page reminder:

If the Smash screenshots turn out to be part of Josh Thomas' "Make Believe" series on TheBitBlock, don't give him the clicks.

Guy is a horrible piece of shit:

[]
If your friendly neighbourhood Neiteio calls you a piece of shit, you're definitely a piece of shit

Man, this topic started with such pure intent just a load of people excited for a potential Smash port and now it's turned out to be a Nazi conspiracy

Fuckin' Hydra

Neiteio

If your friendly neighbourhood Neiteio calls you a piece of shit, you're definitely a piece of shit
Heh, I don't like being negative about people. All I care about in people is that they're kind to others. But Josh Thomas fails that one requirement so spectacularly that it's hard to stay silent sometimes. He uses his platform to hurt all kinds of people.

If these Smash screens are a publicity stunt, I hope people are savvy enough to not give him what he wants.

Heh, I don't like being negative about people. All I care about in people is that they're kind to others. But Josh Thomas fails that one requirement so spectacularly that it's hard to stay silent sometimes. He uses his platform to hurt all kinds of people.

If these Smash screens are a publicity stunt, I hope people are savvy enough to not give him what he wants.

Agreed on all counts! A stark reminder that liking cutesy Nintendo games doesn't mean you can't also be a vile human being.

The notion that people should not have jobs if you dislike what they think is amazing to me. If I thought that way I would not consume anything in fear of being supporting someone who I may find dislikeable. Plus I don't think anyone deserve to live under a bridge just to hold some views that don't materialize into much.

He joined them in some discussions a long while ago. He could also be seen in some online matches gamexplain staff had IIRC.

In case anybody is wondering, from listening to Game Explain I think we can be pretty confident they have the opposite views this asshole has.

Mods don't read every thread non stop 24/7. If you feel they need to take some action why not PM one and bring it to their attention.

Yes. I'm very likely the biggest Smash fan on staff and thus the person most likely to care and read through this, but I only just noticed it like 10 minutes ago. Was busy with work yesterday and didn't see this. Locked. Feel free to make a new thread if better sources are acquired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom