• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumors circulate after Vladimir Putin goes a full week without a public appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluth54

slitheen1.jpg

Did anyone notice if he was farting more then usual?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
He does look a little pale IMO. But maybe that's projecting after the fact (gossip).

But hey, so what if he was sick. I really don't see the big deal in admitting it, at least if it was something minor.

Almazbek Atambayev "Vladimir, I never get to be in the headlines like you"
Vladimir Putin "I can make that happen"
AA "No, please don't invade Kyrgyzstan"
VP "Don't worry, I'll have the entire world press waiting for you"

Not sure what people expected to be honest, his disappearance isn't something to write home about because it's barely over a week.

Could you imagine if Obama disappeared for 10 days? No white house sightings, no speeches, no official word from his press secretary.

It would be pretty insane.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
He looks sick, which is what it is. They should just quit with the superhuman persona and admit he's had a flu/fever or whatever.

Republicans would be thrilled!

Maybe secretly, but publicly they'd be quick to accuse him of dereliction of duty and throw a fit. How many times have they complained about his occasional vacations to Hawaii, yet they had no problem with Bush's enormous vacation time? Republicans would find a way to be outraged no matter what if it involves Obama.

Maybe secretly, but publicly they'd be quick to accuse him of dereliction of duty and throw a fit. How many times have they complained about his occasional vacations to Hawaii, yet they had no problem with Bush's enormous vacation time? Republicans would find a way to be outraged no matter what if it involves Obama.

If the President of the United States were to disappear for ten straight days without any explanation from him or his administration, reappeared and continued to offer no explanation, even Democrats would be outraged. Just disappearing for ten consecutive without explanation and causing a panic isn't a freedom you have while president.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom