• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Satoru Iwata Has Passed Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
This is incredibly sad news :(. And very unexpected. I had the pleasure of meeting him directly once and have been in the same room(s) with him several times over the years and I've always been impressed and excited by him. RIP.

Neoxon

This was out of nowhere... I had to take multiple takes when I saw the title...

Rest in Peace, Iwata... You always graced the Nintendo Directs with your charm. Condolences to his family.
Oh god, Nintendo Directs aren't gonna be the same without him. ;_;

CronoShot

God damn. We've lost a legend in the industry.

original.gif

RIP

Harusame

That is very disheartening to hear about this news. I do wish my condolences to those knew and are dear to Satoru Iwata. Will he always be missed, rest well.

Spaced33

Wow, this is really unexpected. I know his health had taken a tumble recently but I thought he was on the mend.

So sad : (

Jiguryo

Aryan mech phallus gun
Terrible news. I've always liked Iwata's trajectory - from software developer to president - and it's a shame he couldn't recover from his health issues. :(

#RIP

Darkroronoa

Wow, i cant believe it. Its real isnt it? I thought it was a joke at first when i saw it elsewere.

Rest in peace, you will not be forgotten. Truly a legend, you brought us so much fun and joy.

foxtrot3d

Banned
JESUS FUCKITY FUCK!

I kept seeing this title on the front page but my brain didn't process it or thought it was some troll thread. Damn, a legend has passed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom