• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scalebound Gameplay Demo [extended IGN First demo in OP]

What game does Scalebound most remind you of?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
Wasn't expecting Platinum to make such a technical stunner.

EDIT: As long as they iron out the framerate.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Action RPG

tumblr_inline_mrrkq1l5PR1qz4rgp.gif

Kriken

Combat against grunts felt meh, but the fight against the monster made up for that, looking forward to Holiday 2016

Edit: Also noticed the Wonderful 101 reference, can't wait to see what other references they sprinkle in

Gloam

Looked like a lot of fun. Setting and some of the keywords they were using seemed a bit focus-grouped - "Draconus" sounds pretty cookie cutter.

Carbonox

Looks great, smiled when dudebro said "Let's rock baby" and the DT'd.

Could really tempt me in to getting an Xbone.

Bit slower than some of their other games but still gets me excited. Holiday 2016 is a long way away, but i don't own an X1 so plenty of time to save up for one.

Looks pretty bad ass to me. 4 Player Co-Op is an awesome addition. Framerate was rough but the game doesn't come out until next holiday. Plenty of time to iron that out. Beautiful art design and graphics as well.

Overall pretty excited

The art style really reminds me of FFXV.

Also it looks fucking awesome. Very glad to see you can have a variety of dragons. I wonder if you custom build one or choose from a few species?

Lunar15

Not sure what to make of it. I knew to not go in expecting Bayonetta, but this still seems slow for Kamiya.

Durante

The gameplay looks like it runs at 15 FPS. Very jarring when it starts.

Looks interesting otherwise though.

Bishop89

combat looks slow

And i know its early, but framerate looks bad.

Will need more info before i can be even remotely excited.

Its like all the things I was afraid of it being. Action RPG, open world, slow combat, RPG ELEMENTS, 4-player co-op focus, lame jokey main character that was designed by a committee to appeal to Xbox dudebros who would never touch Bayonetta. And I know its early, but that framerate was rough. Probably gon be a 30fps game on top of it.

Not like this, Kamiya...

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
The combat looks so slow and ehh.. Not what I wanted to see from Platinum. :(

Top Bottom