• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2015 dated for September 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjig

Damn so Sony have a conference for TGS, PGW AND Playstation Experience?? Just how much do they have to announce lol Good times being a PS4 gamer :D

1am here.

I picked up Gravity Rush recently and it's pretty neat. Any new announcements about the series are fine by me.

But what I desire most is more Persona 5 news.

DJIzana

Come on Level-5 JRPG!!!

Personally hoping for CyberConnect2 to tease something since we know of three games being made by them (a photo realistic game, a open world game and a VR game) and I'm also looking forward to (hopefully) see Cygames console game. Then, of course, is Square Enix, Sega, Capcom... they normally have a few great things. :D

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Personally hoping for CyberConnect2 to tease something since we know of three games being made by them (a photo realistic game, a open world game and a VR game) and I'm also looking forward to (hopefully) see Cygames console game. Then, of course, is Square Enix, Sega, Capcom... they normally have a few great things. :D

Well CC2 is probably connected to the FF7 project, and we heard that more info will be shown in the winter, so i'm guessing Playstation Experience and not TGS

Jachaos

Persona 5 release date pleeeeease.

Danganronpa 3 would be great too. And some stuff about a new Yakuza or whatever they're doing.

klee123

Seriously, if Sony announces Bloodborne DLC for release during end of 2015.

That, along with Persona 5 is all I will need for the rest of this year.

Tapejara

Awesome. SCEJA's past two pre-TGS conferences had some cool stuff, but for the sake of my sleep I think I'll just catch the highlights in the morning.

Considering that Shu has mentioned that he played it during an interview with Greg and Colin during E3, I'd say chances are high in terms of a GR game being shown.

Like TLG on E3 2015, GR2 is always meant to be shown on tgs 2015.

Whatever. You all are going to come back in three and a half weeks when the game isn't announced lamenting how you should've listened to me while listing off the next 50 press events this game can appear at.

DJIzana

Well CC2 is probably connected to the FF7 project, and we heard that more info will be shown in the winter, so i'm guessing Playstation Experience and not TGS

I doubt that, actually. I think it's something .Hack related. More teases about that than that meager G-Bike statement. :p

I was hoping for an early September date, but the 15th is better than nothing. Really hoping for news on Gravity Rush, Bloodborne, Atlus x Vanillaware, Project Setsuna, and a potential FFXII remaster. More than anything though, I want more Persona 5. Can't wait to see what happens!

Elfstruck

Whatever. You all are going to come back in three and a half weeks when the game isn't announced laminating how you should've listened to me while listing off the next 50 press events this game can appear at.

Hhmm, I'm pretty sure thats what you said when people believe TLG will be at E3.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
I doubt that, actually. I think it's something .Hack related. More teases about that than that meager G-Bike statement. :p

You don't think they are involved?

But there's a lot of circumstantial evidence....SE relying on UE4, CC2 staffing up with UE4 on an RPG project, wanting to work on an FF7 remake specifically, SE relying on outsourcing, a majority of inhouse SE already working on FF15 and KH3...

And that's before we get to SE and CC2's relationship in which FF7 has directly been apart of. I don't see how such a thing is farfetched at all.

Hawkens

September 15 is later than usual this year.

The actual Tokyo Game Show would always get a handful of western journalists to attend every year, where Sony's TGS pre show was always almost exclusively attended by Japanese journalists.(Who's going to fly to Japan for a preshow if the main show was 2 weeks later) This always made Sony's Show an after thought. Heck IGN was confused enough to think that the Asian event was Sony's main show last year.

I think that this may be a ploy to get western media to attend Sony's event, and give it greater exposure in the west.

GnawtyDog

Banned
Games that could potentially surface this year include the leaked Gravity Rush Remaster, the 2013-announced Gravity Rush project, the new Atlus and VanillaWare project, Level-5’s PlayStation 4 game, Granzella’s Disaster Report revival, Bandai Namco’s leaked titles, Kadokawa’s PlayStation dungeon and sim RPGs, Square Enix’s Project Setsuna, the rumored Final Fantasy XII remaster, CyberConnect2’s 20th anniversary project, a new Sega game—the possibilities are endless. Of course, already announced games are also likely to appear.

Gematsu is on the loop. Ask any Western media and they'll be clueless more or less.

3821158-3575944225-tumbl.gif

DJIzana

You don't think they are involved?

But there's a lot of circumstantial evidence....SE relying on UE4, CC2 staffing up with UE4 on an RPG project, wanting to work on an FF7 remake specifically, SE relying on outsourcing, a majority of inhouse SE already working on FF15 and KH3...

And that's before we get to SE and CC2's relationship in which FF7 has directly been apart of. I don't see how such a thing is farfetched at all.

They might be but even still. That accounts for one of the three games. Could count as either photorealistic or the open world. .Hack could be one of any of those three.

DJIzana

I feel this might be appropriate.

post-4032-0-46531500-1362448843.gif

Eh. I'm probably one of the few that will actually disagree. Last years was good. Not only that but we already know Japan has some good titles in the works and hopefully, we'll see more more. More specially, hear about the ones we don't already know about.

bigjig

The actual Tokyo Game Show would always get a handful of western journalists to attend every year, where Sony's TGS pre show was always almost exclusively attended by Japanese journalists.(Who's going to fly to Japan for a preshow if the main show was 2 weeks later) This always made Sony's Show an after thought. Heck IGN was confused enough to think that the Asian event was Sony's main show last year.

I think that this may be a ploy to get western media to attend Sony's event, and give it greater exposure in the west.

The show is in Japanese isn't it? Doubt that there would be many journalists in the western media that would be fluent enough in Japanese to understand it

Hawkens

The show is in Japanese isn't it? Doubt that there would be many journalists in the western media that would be fluent enough in Japanese to understand it

They don't need to understand, they just need to sit, watch the pretty moving pictures, and report back. That alone would give the pre show 1000% better exposure in the west than any other year .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMoVb6rdNcs

That's IGN getting royally confused.

jzbluz

Once in awhile I remember those Kadokawa RPGs and I wonder about them. More RPGs please.

I was hoping that the conference was early in September like last year, but I can wait. It's not like we're getting any of those games any time soon anyway, except for like P5. Hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom