• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2015 dated for September 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

dukeoflegs

Had fun watching it last year. Probably won't watch this year, the 15th is my birthday, and I'll probably still be playing MGSV.

Is this the conference that always has those great translators? If so, I'm in 1000%.

You know, besides for Persona 5, Gravity Rush, new games being announced etc.,

72d38f17b1a5464fab12a2bf614b2d73.jpg

But why is it so late?? >.> i wanted this ASAP

Also
She will fall again
ლ(ٱ٥ٱლ)
On ps4

Expecting those things, no - I demand those things:

• Persona 5, new trailer and release date for NA/JP,
  • Level 5 RPG, reveal,
  • Gravity Rush HD Remaster for PS4, with release date,
  • Gravity Rush 2 for PS4, reveal trailer and 2016 date,
    (Sorry, but the dream of the PSV seems to be dead.
  • Final Fantasy XV, new 4-5 minutes trailer 2016 release,
    I know, 2016 is already kinda confirmed, but I wanna see it on screen in a trailer
  • Bloodborne DLC, reveal trailer and maybe as a surprise a decemeber date,
  • Sony Japan, new game reveal.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Listen to this boy! You all expect TGS to be full of epic JRPGs and hyped up action games when in reality it's mostly going to be the Idolm@ster or whatever the hell it's called and random mobile games.

Why are you conflating TGS with Sony's pre TGS show that this thread is specifically talking about? They are not going to have mobile phones there.

Griss

What I'm most keen on seeing in terms of what is already shown or mentioned by Sony:

Bloodborne DLC
Gravity Rush Remaster + 2(hopefully)
Minna no Golf PS4

Exactly what I'm looking forward to, with Golf at the top of the list. Day 1 for all 3 of those things.

flattie

Gravity Rush on PS4 is all I need. That art will look jaw dropping in 1080p on a big screen - and that's before we even consider the flight mechanics, which were some of my favourite in gaming (they better keep the gyro controls).

Some Nobody

I honestly don't see how 60% of their conference isn't S-E stuff. Do other companies typically have conferences during TGS?

Listen to this boy! You all expect TGS to be full of epic JRPGs and hyped up action games when in reality it's mostly going to be the Idolm@ster or whatever the hell it's called and random mobile games.

If they're not there (which would be a terrible idea since they need the showcase time), it's not 'cause they don't exist. There's a list a mile long of J-RPGs that should be coming to PS4.

ZarKryn7

I just hope Sony has that one game no expected that they were cooking. Hopefully much grander.

I mean no one here saw hots shots golf ps4 coming when announced last year.

Philippo

-Bloodborne DLC
-The Last Guardian
-Gravity Rush 1HD+2 (PS4 only)
-Everybody Golf
-Sony Japan Project
-Level 5 New IP
-Persona 5
-Dragon Quest XI
-Star Ocean V
-Tekken 7
-Tales of Berseria
-IdolMaster PS4
-Street Fighter V
-Deep Down
-Sega/Yakuza Team PS4 Project
-CyberConnect2 New Game
-Ys 8
-Atelier Sophie
-Yoru no Nai Kuni
-Vanillaware New Game
-Other smaller japanese games

HERE.
WE.
FUCKING.
GO.

Redhood

-Bloodborne DLC
-The Last Guardian
-Everybody Golf
-Sony Japan Project
-Level 5 New IP
-Persona 5
-Dragon Quest XI
-Star Ocean V
-Tekken 7
-Tales of Berseria
-IdolMaster PS4
-Street Fighter V
-Deep Down
-CyberConnect2 New Game
-Ys 8
-Atelier Sophie
-Yoru no Nai Kuni
-Vanillaware New Game

HERE.
WE.
FUCKING.
GO.

That is an impressive list. And most of these are already revealed.

Megatons please give ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Hexa

We need to create a new miracle trinity to wish into being. I nominate Sony's three big JRPGs:

hgel1.jpg

Dark_Cloud_PS2_Game_cover.jpg

Legend_of_Dragoon.jpg

All three of these somehow getting announced would be bigger for me than E3.

I have no idea how they'd get Dark Cloud and Legend of Dragoon, but a Wild Arms reboot by Media.Vision with Valkyria Chronicle gameplay seems like it would be so easy and so awesome. They're already super experienced with Wild Arms, have VC like gameplay experience, and the general setting of Wild Arms just fits into that so well.

Anyway, BELIEVE!!!

-Bloodborne DLC
-The Last Guardian
-Everybody Golf
-Sony Japan Project
-Level 5 New IP
-Persona 5
-Dragon Quest XI
-Star Ocean V
-Tekken 7
-Tales of Berseria
-IdolMaster PS4
-Street Fighter V
-Deep Down
-CyberConnect2 New Game
-Ys 8
-Atelier Sophie
-Yoru no Nai Kuni
-Vanillaware New Game

HERE.
WE.
FUCKING.
GO.

Should include more games:
- Nier 2
- Project Setsuna
- World of Final Fantasy
- DQ Heroes 2
- DQ Builder
- Disaster Report

So 1AM huh?

mqUqox6.gif

No way I'm missing out on a live conference featuring the likes of Gravity Rush 2, Boku no Natsuyasumi 5, Ni no Kuni 2, Danganronpa 3 and more of Persona 5 and The Last Guardian. LET'S DO IT!

Will this conference have English translation?

Terrible translations on Ustream, yeah.

That's IGN getting royally confused.

I facepalm every year when I see gaming press repeat the same mistake over and over of thinking "man, what the hell is this 2-week earlier than TGS conference? Nobody does conferences like this. Oh Sony has another one during TGS!? Surely that's the real one, oh wait it's a shit-conference with Asia localisation announcements."

I prefer an early conference, but I can see why Sony decides to push it closer to TGS.

This thread making me realise a lot of stuff that I want to see:

There it is. Excite for Gravity Daze.

Once in awhile I remember those Kadokawa RPGs and I wonder about them. More RPGs please.

All I need is some more Ys 8 gameplay.

All of these please.

I'd also love to see DanganRonpa 3; Hot Shots Golf PS4 and Final Fantasy XII HD.

I'm hoping the Vita segment is better than last year's "here's a brief sizzle reel of upcoming games and otherwise you're just getting a tiny logo at the end of trailers showing PS4 versions of multiplats as if they were exclusives".

(But I'm not expecting anything better really).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom