• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2015 dated for September 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least give us a dark souls 1 and 2 remaster or remake

header.jpg

Memento

Man pre PS experience thread had more hype than this. FFVIIr side effects I guess. no one cares about anything after that was announced.

I really hope Sony announce their Final Fantasy rival game.

Of course it had more hype. This is a Japanese-centric event.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
SCE JAPAN Studio
@SCE_JapanStudio

Tune in to the SCEJA press conference today (9/15) in English here: youtube.com/watch?v=R0P6eD… New game reveals?!?! 4pm JST, 8am BST, 12am PST

farisr

Oh shoot, I had forgotten that this was tonight.

I want to see some scribbles.

Seriously though, I enjoyed Knack, there were definitely flaws but me and a friend had a ton of fun playing in 2player co-op on Hard. Would welcome another, but I know it's never happening.

The only thing I want from TGS (new game reveal-wise) is DMC5.

Youtube Live Stream of SCEJA Press Conference 2015 is not working here in germany, because of copyright reasons. Is it maybe because it is not on air right now?
Anywhere else possible to watch it live?
Twitch?

farisr

Youtube Live Stream of SCEJA Press Conference 2015 is not working here in germany, because of copyright reasons. Is it maybe because it is not on air right now?
Anywhere else possible to watch it live?
Twitch?

Seems like it's not on air right now. I tried the link Kagari posted and it gave me a validation error. The conference is 6 hours away so probably won't be live for a while.

Edit; Oh wait, that link in that post with the tweet is not complete is it...

The link in the OP works fine for me.

GT7 definitely isn't being revealed today, so that's one we can scratch off the list

12032079_123531321315swlk3.jpg

That's Kaz on the right side. He's in Germany right now.

jiggle

Man pre PS experience thread had more hype than this. FFVIIr side effects I guess. no one cares about anything after that was announced.

Eh
Seems like already an improvement over last year's pessimism before the show

dark cloud 2 will just be one of the first titles to receive backwards compatibility

while they show level 5's new game that has some sort of online component or "base building" component

I'm thinking its local PS4 BC of PS2 and PS1 games, and these are the first showcases.

Why? Cause it would likley cost much more to make an entire cluster of PS2 emotion engines to run off of a server like they did with CELL for the current PSNow than to write a software emulation layer for PS1 and PS2 classics on PS4

That doesn't make any sense. They already have working PS1 and PS2 emulators, there's absolutely no need for any PS2 hardware clusters.

I don't get why so many people think PS Now and local emulation are mutually exclusive. PS Now has the benefit of reaching a wider range of devices and customers, whereas local emulation is a more viable option for enthusiasts and people who simply can't use PS Now (whether because their internet sucks or PS Now simply isn't available to them). There's money to be made with both approaches.

farisr

GT7 definitely isn't being revealed today, so that's one we can scratch off the list

Or... they're gonna put together a short video with him at the event, send it to Japan and air it during the conference to reveal GT7 with a Bugatti as the cover car.

Believe.

I really don't expect it until PGW.

farisr

The way Verendus was talking about it, even a reveal for that game seems really far off. I don't expect a reveal for it before next TGS honestly.

sn00zer

Preparing "itsnothing.gif"

Really though Ive staed up to watch a few of these. Its like 3 "big" announcements and a whole lotta generic anime games

GnawtyDog

Banned
PSX had a lot of hype because people were making up bullshit rumors about what would be announced. At the end of the day, we already know enough about this event to know it's going to be pretty great if you like Japanese games.

A bit of that and a bit on Sony's side for not hyping it up with videos for the press and fans alike etc. Pretty sure the big draw this year is the fact that a lot of Japanese games marketable to western audiences are going to be shown and they're also "big productions - aka AAA". Those that don't know will wake up to the news tomorrow.

I really want a Rogue Galaxy sequel. Game was underrated :(

....and has massive potential to spread its wings around.

BroBot

What I Want:

-Danganronpa 1 & 2 collection for PS4 with 3D School/Island mode.
-Catherine 2
-Vita 3000
-Persona 5 release date

What I Need:

-Danganronpa 3
-PS1/PS2 Classics for PS4
-Gravity Rush 2
-Custom Vita themes announcement

farisr

Preparing "itsnothing.gif"

Really though Ive staed up to watch a few of these. Its like 3 "big" announcements and a whole lotta generic anime games

For me, these TGS conferences become a "Gaf Reacts to..." type of event rather than something I'm legitimately excited for. But Japanese devs finally seem to be getting back to into their development groove. Plus there's Persona 5, and I hope DMC5. So this is probably the TGS I've looked forward to the most in recent years. Still keeping expectations in check.

Jigorath

Banned

I don't know why anyone expected it at TGS. GT is king in Europe, it's a PGW announcement.

Last minute hopes that are never going to happen:

Dark Cloud 3
Lollipop Chainsaw 2
Dragon's Dogma 2
Parasite Eve 3

Any of these would make me lose my shit. All of my shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom