• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2015 dated for September 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
So usually at TGS do Sony show anything that we don't already know about or is it just western stuff localised for the Japanese audience?

I'm excited about this after recently going back to PlayStation from last gen because one of the main draws for me has always been the strong Japanese support and games on playstation. I mean I'd love if they announced ps2 classics with trophy support and other nice surprises like Persona 5 release date and the Steam version of FF7 on ps4.

You're not, but even if it did happen it would never get released outside of Japan

You may be right, but we've got the power of social media on our side this time, so at the very least I'm going to badger Sony through whatever means in the hope that they'll listen. Now more than ever, niche Japanese output is being localised and managing to find an audience outside the country, so a new BokuNatsu has more of a chance than ever of being released in the west.

But yeah, it's still unlikely. I can always import anyway, which I may well do on the day of release.

So usually at TGS do Sony show anything that we don't already know about or is it just western stuff localised for the Japanese audience?

A little bit of everything

Based on recent shows they'll show games that have already been out for months in Japan mixed in with new announcements and localized western stuff we already know about.

Morpheus stuff should be interesting.

90 Minutes.

And here's the countdown timer again:
t1442300400z1.png

I'm excited about this after recently going back to PlayStation from last gen because one of the main draws for me has always been the strong Japanese support and games on playstation. I mean I'd love if they announced ps2 classics with trophy support and other nice surprises like Persona 5 release date and the Steam version of FF7 on ps4.

Last year 30+ games was shown on stage.

Only about 8-10 of them are "western" stuff.

About 10+ of them were new* Japanese announcements.

I have no idea why people want a sequel to Ni no Kuni so badly.

The story left no room for a sequel.

ku-xlarge.gif

True. But you know how it is, they can come up with anything to do a sequel. I think people just want more of how the game looked, moreso then a direct storyline sequel. I want that art engine used for a ton of other JRPG's or games in general. Was probably my favorite game art of all last gen

Mr. RPG

True. But you know how it is, they can come up with anything to do a sequel. I think people just want more of how the game looked, moreso then a direct storyline sequel. I want that art engine used for a ton of other JRPG's or games in general. Was probably my favorite game art of all last gen

I have no problem with a new game with the same kind of art style and design, but a direct sequel makes no sense.

Of course, above all else, I want a Dark Cloud 3. I've waited over 10 years. :(

Boke1879

My ass is going to end up waking up at around 2 for this aren't I? Welp gonna pass out early I guess.

How long is this expected to run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom