• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura 2 : Kenichiro Takaki hosting another live show on July 22

L~A

Edit:

I was in a rush setting this up, but here you go http://www.twitch.tv/fabthegnome

Just announced on the official Twitter, will be watchable there.

It starts at 20:30 JST, and last for 1h30, apparently. Obviously, Kenichiro Takaki will be there, and they'll show lots of stuff about Senran Kagura 2 : Shinku (doubt they will announce anything new, though). There will be some presents for japanese viewers too (probably some copies of the game and the DX Pack).

NB: they actually say 8PM JST, but looks like the first 30mn are just waiting...

■放送時間
 2014年7月22日(火)20:00~22:30
 ※20:00~20:30は待機画面です。開演は20:30~になります。

Time:

- Europe : 1.30PM (GMT+2)
- UK : 12.30PM
- US (East Coast) : 7:30AM
- US (Weast Coast) : 4.30AM
- Japan : 8.30PM

t1406028600z0.png

If the first show is anything to go by, this one will be pretty memorable too!

I hope we will have information o nsome of the more obscure points that haven't been explained so far : the relationship between Portrait/Guren/Shinku, why are Orochi and Dougen back, what about this possible 2nd male character, who is this girl...

I hope we will have some images from Estival Versus too but it would be highly surprising ^^

SoundLad

In fairness, I've never heard of this game but that box art looks fucking pathetic. Why are they all cupping their tits?

L~A

Triple-post, but the show is starting... now. Unfortunately, all seats taken on NicoNico... don't suppose anyone got an alt stream?

bon

I got in. Looks like they're showing that VR boob video.

edit: nevermind looks like I got kicked

You have disgraced your family.

I want to but my vision issues hate me.

I really am tempted

I have not played the game with the waifu in your avatar for the same reason

I want to force myself to play some 3DS games soon but not sure if I want to tie my 3DS to my NNID

maybe I'll buy these games in a few weeks as summer play until Bayonetta season

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Seems like a pretty big improvement, graphically, over the original. Much smoother game play, too. Almost looks like the Vita version now.

I must not import a 3DS LL

Top Bottom