• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura 2 : Kenichiro Takaki hosting another live show on July 22

Can't fight against moyashi :(

I guess there is a wiki someplace for me to know the real back stories and stuff

any official manga? or anime for this series yet?

There is an anime series, it's flawed but I really like it.

There are several manga existing in Japan but only one has been released here. Too bad, I really like Spark, Guren no Hebi and that Haruka spin-off :)

L~A

Wow, that's one impressive boss. Looks really hard too. Definitely a step-up over the 1st game, where you just fought the other school' girls.

Eolz

Fun stream.
Really looks a lot better and less repetitive than the first games.

Does anyone knows if there's already an artbook announced for this game btw? There's already a lot but they regularly release new ones.

Fun stream.
Really looks a lot better and less repetitive than the first games.

Does anyone knows if there's already an artbook announced for this game btw? There's already a lot but they regularly release new ones.

They generally get released 2 to 3 months max after the game.

Thoraxes

when is this game out in Japan?

has Xseed said anything about localizing 2?
They're going one title at a time. So I wouldn't expect anything (if it happens) for at least another year or so. And by that time we'll probably be in the last fully supported year of the 3DS.

Like with the first game, If the sales are good expect the sequel. Support the series and you'll get more games from it. SV comes out in a little over two months from now.

has Xseed said anything about localizing 2?
I believe their last comment was that they were impressed with the sales of the 3DS game and they would consider localizing the sequel to that game on 3DS if the Vita spinoffs sell well.

Luckily the Vita userbase has been groomed for fanservice games, so the Vita titles will probably sell fine. Just some interesting logic imo.

random25

Wow...customization is so awesome...

I should probably get a 3DS LL rather than wait for its international release lol.

no chance of these kinds of games coming to home consoles

oh well, I'll download the next one when I get some monies friday

$30 is a bit much but looks fun from what I saw of the first

never buying a vita, can I play vita games on PS4 without a vita?

Top Bottom