• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Set your Switch User ID now

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Good. Took Easy_D as User ID. Now I own it on all Nintendo services, muahahaha.

Why did it turn all lowercase though? Thought it was taken first because I saw red text pop up but then it updated and the id is now mine

DavidDesu

Never got my verification action email then hit the resend verification button and got an error message. Yay. This better not end up in one of those username locked occurrences..

JRBechard

83VwIUw.png

nikos

Six characters FTL. Can't use my name. Had to add a period at the end of it, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

lt519

Already got a NNID and a Nintendo Account..... so I don't think I need to do this.... I think..

I think you do. Nintendo went from no account system to like 30. jk, anyway its your User ID not related to your NNID and Nintendo Account.

Dee Dee

You can just type the same, it will work.

You can just set the same one again. I did that. Really confusing the way it is set up tho.

Was instant for me, not even in the spam folder. Hmm

can't you just re-enter the same password OR just change it, set your User ID and then change it back to the password you like?

Yup, I could just re-enter my old password. Perfect!

Thanks everyone!

NYR

I have no fucking idea what the difference between this and Nintendo Network ID. I bought a Wii U at launch - does this mean I lost this name now?

If so, Nintendo fucking up as usual.

Top Bottom