• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SFV's Urien coming 9.23 with dailies and some stage transitions

Sayad

They fixed the Ibuki glitch within a matter of days. I wouldn't be surprised if this glitch follows suit (especially considering that it fucks up the game as a whole on PC).
People are uninstalling the game, this is something they should fix in less than day, they just need a patch that remove their "not DRM", it's doing way more harm than whatever cheaters/moders were doing.

Rudiano

Banned
Yeah it apparently depends on the OS, some users have noted that they either can't find it or that it's tucked away somewhere else. I just deleted mine and then uninstalled the game.

Also it depends on whether you can actually launch the game in first place since the update fucked that up too.

The game worked fine for me yday when the patch was released but before Urien was unlocked, but Im not taking any chances so Ive uninstalled the game

RK9039

The game worked fine for me yday when the patch was released but before Urien was unlocked, but Im not taking any chances so Ive uninstalled the game

Yeah it's better to be safe, we can always install it again once they figure out what they've broken this time. When I saw pictures of BSOD I teleported from the game like Nash's Vtrigger.

vulva

CtDtjybUAAAQfbu.jpg:large

this sums it up well

Stantron

Apparently the new Street Fighter V update on PC installs a root kit which is not good

I suggest uninstalling it until this gets fixed.

https://twitter.com/PR_Balrog/status/779378402352517122

Goddamnit, Capcom!

So I played yesterday and noticed it asking for permission when I started the game. I had to delete that one old update file to get Urien to show like a bunch of other people. I only played for about half an hour. To be safe, do I just go to uninstall programs to uninstall and then I'll be good until I wait for an update? I assume I'll need to back up my mod folder too.

Edit: Guess I need to delete capcom.sys as well.
How the hell were they thinking this would be acceptable?

spoonztt

The reason I'm asking is I've been using DisplayLag's number as a base (minus the monitor lag)

SF5 PS4 input lag was listed at 7.3f previously. If Legacy controllers were one frame faster that would put it around 6.3frames.

According to the rest of input lag tests, Mortal Kombat X and the KOFXIV demo are 6.4f.

Just wanted to make sure I was interpreting the numbers correctly.

Displaylag's initial testing confirms that input lag is now pretty much on par with MKX and KOFXIV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3J8fA9yMoo&feature=share

Top Bottom