• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SIEE fills a bunch of new trademarks ahead of conference (Shadow Of Colossus included

RSchmitz

Hmm I don´t know about including new stuff.
I´d be ok if Ueda was consulting on the project, otherwise I´d rather have a very beautiful 1:1 remake.

Please be true. Please be true.

If it's real I'm expecting a slightly larger world with a bunch of roaming Colossi. I've had a dream a few times where I was fishing in Shadow of the Colossus, and a massive Colossus came out of the water and took the bait, dragging me deep into the water. Scared the hell out of me.

A full remake would be great. Anything else I don't really know about. The game's animations don't hold up all that well anymore and a remaster like the PS3 one isn't really a worthwhile endeavor IMO

HOLY SHIT IS THIS IT??????? HOLY SHIT! OK I'M TOO EXCITED this probably isn't it..

I see your Avatar and understand. I wouldn't keep your hopes up..... but I would like to believe as well.

JP

I've said it pretty much non-stop since the PS4 launched, I would absolutely love Ueda's games to get a remaster. I don't part want anything new, just a nice stable, solid version of the game.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I've said it pretty much non-stop since the PS4 launched, I would absolutely love Ueda's games to get a remaster. I don't part want anything new, just a nice stable, solid version of the game.

It wouldn't be a Ueda game then

OK if Bravo Team is not a SOCOM game, then this is just too cruel!!! I didn't have any real expectation but now I'm starting to believe a little bit!

Greecian-

How long will Sony remain deaf to all these the fans who want SOCOM back? I have about 30 people on my PSN friends list who would go ape shit for a new SOCOM. The dream is still alive dammit. Sony pls respond.

zewone

How long will Sony remain deaf to all these the fans who want SOCOM back? I have about 30 people on my PSN friends list who would go ape shit for a new SOCOM. The dream is still alive dammit. Sony pls respond.

You hear that Sony? 31 people want Socom back!!

Everytime it comes up, people get excited. That's why i'm hoping they looked at the success of Siege and said fuck it lets give it another go.

I have +100 friends that would go bonkers for Soul Reaver. It would probably be around +400 if I was to hit streets with a petetition. +400 purchases would easily pay salaries for all people involved. Are you blind Sony?

JackHerer

Holy shit if true. SoTC is ripe for a remake. Probably more so than any game I can think of right now. It's one of the few games where the prospect of a full modern remake gets me genuinely hyped.

I mean..I'd buy it, but is there really much point remaking It? The story has been told, the game holds up pretty well to the his day imo.

Would be very interested in someone taking inspiration from the mechanics and making a giant slayer game spiritual sequel

A remake with Ueda and all the cut content will just...I don't even know. That's not something I've ever even thought about that much, because dreams aren't even made of stuff that good.

Top Bottom