• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Siliconera: Super Bomberman R made by internal former Hudson devs + Hexadrive

Luigiv

I hear this game has performance issues? Hexadrive is usually pretty good about making sure their games perform well.

From what I saw, the game looks like it's a solid 30 fps. I guess you could call that a performance issue if you were expecting 60.

AgeEighty

Might actually buy it now for support, although I don't really feel good about giving Konami my money.

I understand, but I agree with Emily Rogers that a boycott isn't the way to convince Konami to make more games.

I'm fairly gratified that former Hudson staff who worked on previous Bomberman games are on staff for this. When they closed Hudson's studios I wasn't sure any of them were left.

Yeah, definitely buying to support this one, even if I'm sold on the game anyway. Amazing that it's seeing a release on store shelves too! If this does well I hope we see more Konami classics resurrected on Switch, the Rebirth games on WiiWare (developed by M2) were good.

Maybe NDCube can handle some of the old Hudson games and Good-Feel can work on Goemon...

Top Bottom