• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic announced for 9/29, $80, 21 games, has Star Fox 2 [more units than NESC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovacs

After having my phone under the desk and a load of sites on rotation I managed to get one in the UK this afternoon from Amazon just as my boss wandered over and heard me exclaim 'yes' as my order went through.

"Was that important"

"That depends how you feel about old games"

And that's how I found out my boss used to be a Spectrum gamer.

Savitar

That's three banned I saw so far due to that joke.

Any others?

Maybe we can get a full 13 to sacrifice to a dark lord to get the item up already.

KayMote

So is there a picture of the console up on Amazon.com ? And an official entry (even if the console is not available, yet)?

I guess that means that you people probably won't have to wait much longer. When the site with the picture of the console came up on Amazon DE I think we only had to wait another hour before we could preorder, so stay strong US GAF!

Darknight

lighten up, we're a bunch of grown adults waiting in an internet forum for a piece of plastic

We've been glued here countless hours....

4fe91175b4635.gif

This is real life.

selo

Yeah, and he didn' lie. People (including me) didn't read properly :(.

Hmm, if the preorder isn't up today then I guess it can be anytime between tomorrow and september :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom