• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek: Latin Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolKane

Also if this has turned into a simple "Hot Women Thread" I'll have to post some truly hot spanish women later.

i hope you include some self portraits in that post :)
emoticon-anime-007.gif

Red

I must be weird. Salma Hayak does absolutely nothing for me. I get the same thrill looking at her as i do from looking at, i dunno, a piece of bread. Maybe a berber carpet. Like, oh, there's a thing. Hm.

Penelope is attractive. But Monica Bellucci in her heyday would be the winner by far.

UrbanRats

Then you might as well bring French, Italian, and Romanian women into the thread as well.

which I would have no problem with

Right.

Valentina Lodovini has a really good front view, though her "shapes" don't reach the perfection someone might see in Monica Bellucci; i think her face is prettier though.

iqILuIgMznQiX.jpg

Vaguely NSFW (i GAFFED out her see through nipples, but you never know).

That's pseudo science. Humans exist over a range of phenotypes. Phenotypes that are disadvantageous disappear from the population over the long term. 22% of the planet is East Asian. There's 1.3 billion people in China alone. It's non-sensical and absurd to imply that they have a anatomical childbirth problem.

But let me reverse the statement. If the statement was "Especially Latina women with muscular bodies like men" that would be racist too (note: this is not a personal statement I am making). It's a statement that implies that a racial group of people are supposed to be a certain way which is contrary to their general state of being. The way around this is to simply state a personal preference for a phenotype without bringing other phenotypes into the statement.

How the fuck can you two argue over this shit in a thread that has women who are so smoking hot they'd set your cock on fire if you got near? Jesus.

And I'm gonna throw in a vote for Eva Mendes. Gawd damn.

Right.

Valentina Lodovini has a really good front view, though her "shapes" don't reach the perfection someone might see in Monica Bellucci; i think her face is prettier though.

iqILuIgMznQiX.jpg

Vaguely NSFW (i GAFFED out her see through nipples, but you never know).
damn...

Huh, we're doing italians now? Good to me!

Margareth Madé

margareth+mad%25C3%25A8.jpg

margareth+mad%25C3%25A8+5.jpg

Caterina Murino

tumblr_maept8Wwxz1r4lqezo1_500.jpg

DAMN!

I need to take a trip to Europe.

I want to move back to Europe.

cdyhybrid

Next time I go, I'm planning to tour through Benelux, Fennoscandia and Central Europe. So I'll miss out on these "Latin" girls, but at least I'll be making up the difference in Swedes and Czechs.

I haven't been at all, so I'd like to see at least France, Germany, Spain, Italy, and the UK before I die.

I haven't been at all, so I'd like to see at least France, Germany, Spain, Italy, and the UK before I die.

Yeah, at age 9 my family took me to visit UK, France, Italy, Greece, Sweden, Switzerland. So it's a bit less of a novelty. I suppose I should visit Spain/Porto, Turkey and Russia too.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
No I'm saying that on average East Asians have a narrower hip base and tend to be thinner. I'm also saying it's racist to say Asians look like 12 year olds. Maybe, but at least they age more gracefully. I wasn't aware of this truth. It appears that female phenotypes really are bimodal. I feel educated now. Cheers.

Sounds like you're the racist, g.

Gggaaaaaaah... I can't stand Shakira. Her voice is so meh, her face it's also so damn uninteresting. She has a good ass and certainly, she knows how to move it, I give her that.

Anyways, thanks GAF for let me know that Blanca Suárez girl, really gorgeous.

Aaaaaaand, yes, Dávalos twins are hhhhhhhnnnnnnnnngggggggg.

Just for the record, I'm from Chile and in the last couple of years the colombian immigration has raised to numbers never seen before. What I'm trying to say is... today, in my city I see in a daily basis fabulantastic women that are pretty much at the same level of the Dávalos.

God bless colombian girls!!!

On topic: Salma, obviously. She is beautiful, smart, funny and down to earth. It's impossible to not fall for her.

PS: Don't dare to say anything negative about Monica Bellucci. She is pure perfection, period!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom