• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

so what is the WORST ad?

I actually quite liked this stuff. If only because the formula for videogame ads is so old and tired that this just felt interesting. Weird as shit and super cryptic/pointless, but at least it was something else to look at.

Yea exactly how I feel. Even if the vibe and concept are a totally wrong fit, it's still very well made in terms of the direction it was aiming for.

Reversed

PJKuMuV.jpg

Holy shit, that's hard to top.

Remember "you qhan casht a sphell" from the DQM commercials?

I vaguely remember a N64 commercial where some bad guys (probably motorcyclists) enter a store. Haven't found a youtube video of it.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I actually quite liked this stuff. If only because the formula for videogame ads is so old and tired that this just felt interesting. Weird as shit and super cryptic/pointless, but at least it was something else to look at.

I liked these too. They're terrible from a marketing standpoint but I enjoyed them.

katkombat

Banned
Does the Shadow Man 2 PS2 almost ad by Acclaim of wanting to advertise on people's grave stones count? Never actually happened (since so horrible they had to rethink their dumb idea), but given how horrible/dumb it is, it prob counts.

Jesus, that was a bad story. What a bunch of fuckheads. By the way, until this post, I didn't know there was a Shadowman 2! Haha.

Top Bottom