• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some games journalist has an interesting way of information gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artorias

Banned
What a sad day it is when you can't so much as offer a kiss on the ole vagina without somebody saying its inappropriate.

Before you go on a witch hunt, consider that the names may be blurred out for a reason (like protecting the privacy of BOTH parties).

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
C'mon. Name and shame already. Can't wait to watch someone legit fired for this. Why even protect him.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Did he posted that on her 'public' feed or whatever its called on FB?
If so: Name & Shame

Hanmik

what did the blurred out message say? was there a tag maybe XB1M13?

this thing is ridiculous in every way possible.

In what reality does that perv live in that saying let me kiss your vagina to a random woman (WHO IS DOING YOU A FAVOR) is okay?
I honestly don't know how I would deal with this if I were a woman, especially if it happens so often.

dreamfall

I don't even think we have to ask this question. Maybe she didn't want to burn work relationships in that moment? Although maybe she could have messaged him and told him she wasn't comfortable and to stop it if they wanted to continue their work relationship.

Still, the fact she even has to do that. What the hell was he thinking?

Goodness, that type of scummy verbal abuae shouldn't be tolerated by anyone. Even in protecting work relationships, I couldn't endure that type of shit!

Bah, this is upsetting.

Savitar

Absolutely disgusting.

They need to publicly show off this person and shame them.

Might help make some others not do such crap in the future.

AkuMifune

Banned
Then don't throw out names.

Can I throw out avatars? Looks just like his avatar too.

I can see some people taking this approach trying to be funny, especially those with "joke-like" personalities, but whoever this is deserves some time off to think about life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom